1.    #1  
    I'll be getting this tomorrow (UPS on-schedule delivery ) so I can answer some questions for anyone that is thinking about getting it. I'll post some pics too. The reason I got it was because connecting and disconnecting the usb cable makes it feel like something is just going to break. Also got it in case I get another battery.
    Is this any different? I've been using the Palm cradle kit from the 650 (which was the same for the 700w/p) for a couple of months with the 750.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Is this any different? I've been using the Palm cradle kit from the 650 (which was the same for the 700w/p) for a couple of months with the 750.
    nope, from what I understand, its the same thing.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    its the same.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    i bought a cradle sometime last summer for my 650 and am using it with my 750 since i bought it just fine
  6.    #6  
    quick question: is it hard to pull the treo out (like it is with the cable) or does it just use gravity to stay put so it slides out easily? ie, do i have to wiggle it to get it out?
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    quick question: is it hard to pull the treo out (like it is with the cable) or does it just use gravity to stay put so it slides out easily? ie, do i have to wiggle it to get it out?
    I have the same Palm cradle kit and have used it with my 650, 700w and now 750. It has gotten a little bit looser over the past 2 years that I have had it, but the phone fits on there pretty snug still. I do have to hold on to the cradle when to pull the phone off. It is the same connector as the USB connector so it is built to be tight.
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
  8.    #8  
    Got it today and I really like it. Quick question - since when it's on its always activesyncing so the screen is on, will that burn an image in the LCD? I'm pretty sure that LCDs aren't prone to burn in issues like old CRTs or modern plasma technology, but still want to know. Here are some pics:

Gadget,

Don't worry about the screen. I leave my device connected at work all during the day.

You could always set the power settings to turn off the device when connected to external power.

How is getting the device in and out of the cradle (more specifically out)?

TIA!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  10.    #10  
    My man JGold, how are ya! Well I'm sure you've noticed that the USB cable that came with it is kind of hard to get out, it feels like I'm going to break a prong. Good news - the Treo comes out with ease with a little resistance, but it is possible to pull it out w/ one hand! That's the main reason I got it, and plus it just looks VERY nice on my desk!

And thanks for alleviating my concerns about the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    My man JGold, how are ya! Well I'm sure you've noticed that the USB cable that came with it is kind of hard to get out, it feels like I'm going to break a prong. Good news - the Treo comes out with ease with a little resistance, but it is possible to pull it out w/ one hand! That's the main reason I got it, and plus it just looks VERY nice on my desk!

And thanks for alleviating my concerns about the screen.
    Cool. My order is going in now.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)