Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change the vibrating pattern on the 750?

    I kinda dislike how the 750 vibrates so long (like 3 seconds on non-stop virbrating) when i receive an email / sms notification.
  2. #2  
    YES... go to start and then sounds....On the first section you can turn them all off if you want..On the second you need to scroll down the list to select which kind of alert you want for all the actions. Good luck!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    YES... go to start and then sounds....On the first section you can turn them all off if you want..On the second you need to scroll down the list to select which kind of alert you want for all the actions. Good luck!
    I realize you can turn them off. I was wondering though if I could change HOW it vibrates (i dont see an option on my phone, third party app maybe?)

    In other words, mine vibrates for an entire 2-3 seconds while I would like it to maybe just buzz for 1 second or maybe buzz, buzz, buzz instead of buuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

    Does that make sense kinda?

    (Thanks for the response though)
  4. #4  
    I believe the vibration is based on the length of the ringtone but I could be wrong. I would try a shorter ringtone and see if the vibration is shorter. It's pretty dumb compared to how the vibration acts on the Palm OS versions.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  5. linoox's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I believe the vibration is based on the length of the ringtone but I could be wrong. I would try a shorter ringtone and see if the vibration is shorter. It's pretty dumb compared to how the vibration acts on the Palm OS versions.
    Is this the case? I just realised that when I get an incoming call on silent mode, it goes on an endless vibration instead of a pattern - like Nokia phones. Just a little disappointed i guess.
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by linoox View Post
    Is this the case? I just realised that when I get an incoming call on silent mode, it goes on an endless vibration instead of a pattern - like Nokia phones. Just a little disappointed i guess.

    yes the vibrating depends on the file u have set as ur ringtone..........there are no patterns like vibe dash or things of that nature.........

Posting Permissions