1.    #1  
    My 700 wx will not power on at all, under any circumstances. I have insurance on the phone. Will sprint give me a refurb or a new phone. Any chance they will try to give me the 700p. I've never been in this situation, how should I handle it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by d-wells View Post
    My 700 wx will not power on at all, under any circumstances. I have insurance on the phone. Will sprint give me a refurb or a new phone. Any chance they will try to give me the 700p. I've never been in this situation, how should I handle it ?
    My 650 died and the insurance company sent me a refurbished replacement. It genuinely looked like the case had been spray painted, and the keypad area painted with a small brush. I was blown away and complained until the rep I bought it from replaced it with a brand new one.

When my 700wx died I bypassed the insurance company and hand carried it into a Sprint store with a tech on-site. I was very, very polite - but told them I couldn't leave without a working phone. The tech asked for 30 minutes to fix it.

After a half-hour he had one of the salespeople give me a brand new phone. It's clear they have a certain amount of discretion. I also believe they're deferential (to a point) to owners of their most expensive phone.

My experience with Sprint is they do the best they can to make your experience as close to pleasant as possible. I called the other night to upgrade my son's text-message plan and the gal found that his phone was coded onto my plan incorrectly. She issued me a credit for $320 which was obviously sweet.

Pick your battles, be civil to the Sprint personnel, and you should do alright.
    Those customer service rep's deal with a lot of bad people each day so the best thing you can do is be super super polite and ask them how there day is going. For some odd reason if you are nice to people they go out of there way to ensure you become happy. I have gotten free replacements tons of things off my bill and over 100.00 of credit toward my bill. Sprint employee's have a lot of power
  4.    #4  
    They gave me a new one fresh out of the box. Thanks for the advice. I took my 15 month old daughter with me, so that probably helped too.