1.    #1  
    Hi
    I am looking for an easy use (Stylus free) software which enables switching the running applications.
    I became tired to go to start menu every time I switch between software.
    Hnadyswitcher looks closest to my requirement, but can somebody advise the one I should try?

Actually Handyswitcher doesn't offer free trial, so I have no way to test, without paying it.

Thank you.
    Magic button displays icons for all running programs on the top bar, and you can just click an icon to bring up the program. Actually quicker than handyswitcher

Oh yeah, and its free too
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Magic button displays icons for all running programs on the top bar, and you can just click an icon to bring up the program. Actually quicker than handyswitcher

Oh yeah, and its free too
    I use both SmallMenu and iLauncher. Either can perform what you are looking for even without touching the screen!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corkboy View Post
    Hi
    I am looking for an easy use (Stylus free) software which enables switching the running applications.
    I became tired to go to start menu every time I switch between software.
    Hnadyswitcher looks closest to my requirement, but can somebody advise the one I should try?

Actually Handyswitcher doesn't offer free trial, so I have no way to test, without paying it.

Thank you.
    Actually, You can download HandySwitcher's demo from
    http://www.dinarsoft.com/handyswitcher/summary.html
  5.    #5  
    LittlePad, JGold, & DinarSoft,

thanx for advice.
    I try all of those, and will feed back which one I choose.
    A very small and handy app that allows you to remap any button on the 750 to any app or action. I use a double click on the left softkey to kill a running app and the right softkey double-click to bring up the taskmanager to either switch or kill apps. Way cool and worth the $10. Lots of different options. Try it. http://ae.inc.ru/aebplus.php
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I use the built in press and hold of the ok button to bring up the task manager.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    I use ae button plus task manager as well. I have it mapped to a single click of the side button and I can then switch tasks or close them. Truly a great thing. It also allows me to have a super duper side key that performs 4 functions. Single click- task manager, double click- blutooth toggle, triple click- keylight toggle, and press and hold- open camera. It is fully customizable and has made my life easier!!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    i dont know if this is what your looking for but i use clauncher, and it works for me and its free....
    I downloaded AE Plus but do not see the button mapper portion of the software, just the task manager.

EDIT: Never mind. I see they are two different apps
    Last edited by conekkted; 02/04/2007 at 06:20 PM.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Spb Pocket Plus has an excellent task switcher. Actually there are two...One drops from the Close/Ok menu if you press and hold and the other can be mapped to a hard button and works similarly to the one on the Blackberries. I think both option can be linked to a hard button.
    Quote Originally Posted by overbyc1 View Post
    I use ae button plus...It also allows me to have a super duper side key that performs 4 functions. Single click- task manager, double click- blutooth toggle, triple click- keylight toggle, and press and hold- open camera.

Overby, I downloaded AE Button Plus and it works great. However I cannot get it to do anything with the side button on my 750. It will still only accept a push-and-hold, not a single, double or triple click. Any ideas.
    Go to File, Add Button and and Press the side key. Then you can assign the click, two click and three click options. The press and hold function you already have right. It just needs for the press and hold and the click functions to be separate for some reason.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I.m now a fan of SPB Mobile Shell for every damn thing. This is the first SPB product I have liked.
    To Launch apps I use = WM5 NewMenu [mapped to left softkey]
    To manage/switch I use = HandySwitcher [mapped to ok button press and hold]
    --
    works great
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter