Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Mine is like that too.
    Has anyone actually received their 750 from Amazon as of yet? If so, did it come activated and ready to roll? Or did you need to call Cingular and activate it?

Thanks much.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    You have to activate it by following these instructions on Amazon's site. (This comes from a link Activation Information on the product page for the 750.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Just got mail from Amazon that my 750 is shipping on Monday (ordered Jan. 17.)
    Has anyone received a shipping notice?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Yes, I did.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I ordered on the 24th. Called on Sat to get it refreshed in the system (since it show available on amazon.com) because it was still showing late Feb. It now says it'll ship on Feb 2nd. We'll see...
    I ordered on the 24th as well. Yesterday, I noticed that their site showed the 750 as in stock so I called them.

The agent said they'd put the appropriate papers in to "push" my order out and that my shipping would be upgraded to overnight for free.

Until now, my shipping date is still the same as when I placed the order and my shipping is still via two day, not overnight.
    You guys are going to love the 750. I have to send mine back to Palm in a few days and really want to keep it
    Jimmie Geddes
    I called Amazon told my the Treo was in stock, but when they added the Cingular 1350 package it became unavaliable! Go figure....And they stuck with original shipping date.
    I just spoke with an Amazon representative and they told me the shipping date could not be changed...
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    You guys are going to love the 750. I have to send mine back to Palm in a few days and really want to keep it
    Can't wait to get mine. I've been away from GSM service for two years now. While CDMA was great and all, especially with the EVDO service (and lucky for me Sprint's SERO plan), it sucked from my gadget freak perspective.
    Mine finally changed to "Shipping Soon". Delivery estimate still says Fe. 23 to Mar. 9 though.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I selected "second day air" shipping (which was free) but they sent it Ground. In the past I have seen them do that when they calculate that it would arrive in two days (and it did), but UPS is saying three. Sigh...
    Make sure you guys use the hsdpa hack, unbeleivable speeds!!!! Also battery life is very good in my opinion. That $99 price tag has me badly tempted, but I already have 2 Sprint Treos and 1 T-Mobile Dash. I went with T-Mobile because they were cheap and I wanted to have my foot back in the GSM world so I could use more phones. $99 is insane for this, congrats on the great deal guys, you're going to be very happy with your purchase, trust me
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Mine finally changed to "Shipping Soon". Delivery estimate still says Fe. 23 to Mar. 9 though.
    Mine still said "Items not yet shipped" Maybe it'll change tomorrow.
    I plan to try that hack as soon as I get my 750 Jimmie. Can't wait to see how fast it actually is compared to evdo!

Just got an email from Amazon. They say that they have received some 750s in and mine is going to be "shipping soon", BUT they still say to expect delivery between Feb. 23 - Mar. 9...
    Looks like mine shipped Monday!!!YEA
    Ship Carrier: UPS
    Tracking Number: 1Z
    Order #: 002
    Shipment Date: January 29, 2007
    Destination: DACULA, GA, US
    Estimated Arrival: March 6, 2007

Track your package

Date Time Location Event Details
    January 30, 2007 05:50:00 AM HAPEVILLE GA US Arrival Scan
    January 30, 2007 04:33:00 AM LOUISVILLE KY US Departure Scan
    January 30, 2007 02:38:00 AM LOUISVILLE KY US Shipment picked up from seller's facility
    January 29, 2007 09:29:46 PM US Carrier notified to pick up package
    Wow it's gonna take over a month to get from Louisville to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrywoods View Post
    Shipment Date: January 29, 2007
    Destination: DACULA, GA, US
    Estimated Arrival: March 6, 2007
    I was wondering the same thing I live near Kennesaw and it only took two days, so I'm assuming it's a typo...
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast