Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
    Oh, God. I didn't realize women masterbated. I am so disturbed. I will never be the same.

When I saw it, I thought nothing of it, honestly... Our society is so ridiculous about sex. It's unreal.
    you're right, but masturbate is spelled with a "u".
    palm Treo 750 Smartphone (Cingular)
    Other products by palmOne
    See more about this phone
    List Price: $899.99
    Price: $149.99
    (when purchased with new service plan)
    You Save: $750.00 (83%)
    Rebates: $50.00
    Price After Rebates: $99.99

FREE SHIPPING
    Availability: Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
    Requirement: This phone can only be used with a compatible service plan.
    Activation Information

Equirmationpment Discount Info: Your price paid includes an equipment discount of $250 that has been provided to you by Amazon.com for activating a new, non-substitute line of service with Cingular and maintaining this new line of service with the selected rate plan in good standing for a minimum of 181 consecutive days. If these conditions are not met, you herein agree to a $250 reimbursement to be paid to Amazon.com. This reimbursement of the $250 equipment discount will only be charged if the above conditions are not met. See full service requirements.
    Inspite of the activation rquirement, my brother just received his unlocked 750.. he planned to give it to me as a late new-year-gift.. he just relaized that it is WM and not Palm OS.. changed his mind and sold it to his boss.. he knows that I do not alow WM in my house even if accompanied by a Palm logo..
    Treo 180, 300, 600, 650, still regretting the 680, Centro, ...
    Waiting for the next worthy smart-phone while test-driving an iPhone for the last 3 months.
    So your saying the Treo he recieved for Amazon was unlocked?
    Did anyone's Treo ship today?
    Mine still shows the same dates I posted above. I don't think Amazon is getting anymore in until sometime in Feb..
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    Hey, mine also shows "shipping soon", a change since this morning. Yay!
    ...it still says the same thing today. God, I'm impatient!

Quote Originally Posted by zeze22 View Post
    you're right, but masturbate is spelled with a "u".
    Crap. I'm usually a pr3tty g00d sp3113r. I own a dead website at http://www.masterdebating.com/ - I guess that's what had me a little screwy...
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Mine still shows the same dates I posted above. I don't think Amazon is getting anymore in until sometime in Feb..
    What makes you think Feb?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
    ...it still says the same thing today. God, I'm impatient!

Crap. I'm usually a pr3tty g00d sp3113r. I own a dead website at http://www.masterdebating.com/ - I guess that's what had me a little screwy...
    No change for me either. Shipping soon, my credit card has been charged- but expected date is still the same. All I can say is that I shop alot on Amazon and I've never had an order modified to "shipping soon" that did not ship soon.

Don't worry about the spelling- its more important that you do it correctly, rather than spell it so.
    When did you order? They have only requested auth on mine...
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    When Amazon says "shipping soon", they usually mean within a day or two, from my experience.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Order Date: January 19, 2007
    Order #:
    View order
    Items shipped on January 26, 2007:
    Delivery estimate: January 29, 2007 - March 5, 2007
    1 package via UPS Next Day SaverTrack your package

* 1 of: Cingular Nation 450 Rollover Minutes + palm Treo 750 Smartphone
    o 1 of: Cingular Nation 450 Rollover Minutes
    o 1 of: Cingular 2 Year Contract
    o 1 of: PDA Connect Unlimited (Browse the web and access e-mail.)
    o 1 of: Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Interesting - mine was ordered on the 17th and still not shipped. Probably Monday...
    They are now saying In-Stock on the web site and I just put an order through and my scheduled arrival date is Between February 1-5.

Just an FYI.
    Thanks for the heads up, it looks like we all will be getting our Treo soon!b
    I just got an email from Amazon stating that they are waiting approval from Cingular. I ordered last night. Has anyone that ordered since yesterday gotten an immediate approval from Amazon? Thanks much.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeworks View Post
    I just got an email from Amazon stating that they are waiting approval from Cingular. I ordered last night. Has anyone that ordered since yesterday gotten an immediate approval from Amazon? Thanks much.
    my post, "to hell and back on Amazon.com"
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeworks View Post
    I ordered on the 24th, and aside from the "we got your order" email, there's was nothing at all from Amazon since then. Mine still showed "Not yet shipped." Amazon also has not placed a hold on my credit card yet as well.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Does Amazon do credit card holds? That would be rather unusual. Typically they charge your card as they're about to ship.
    I placed my order on the 24th. Says delivery will be between Feb. 23 to Mar. 9. I haven't received any additional email regarding this order other than the order confirmation from "auto-confirm@amazon.com".

Status on my account on their site is still the same as when I placed the order. There hasn't been any hold / pre-authorization on my credit card either. I did call Cingular though and they were able to give me my new phone number. They say it's "reserved" in their system for when I activate my service.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    Does Amazon do credit card holds? That would be rather unusual. Typically they charge your card as they're about to ship.
    I use my debit card and it usually shows up as hold before it's fully posted.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast