Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    That's not how it's working for me. As soon as I pick the phone, it goes to the plans. If I click on anything else, but one of the plans, the phone selection (Treo 750) disappears. When I choose the 750 as a new customer, the next page is for plans. I don't see anything where I could choose the data plan first. If I choose the data plan first, the next page is to choose phones and the 750 is never in this selection of phones. I don't see any link where I could go to add the data plan first.
    Go to amazon.com and in the search type Treo 750 - look at the 3rd result, anyone find this as odd and disturbing as I do?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by murph04 View Post
    Go to amazon.com and in the search type Treo 750 - look at the 3rd result, anyone find this as odd and disturbing as I do?
    Not sure that "disturbing" is the sensation I'd describe.
    So if I get the 750 from Amazon for $149.99. How much will I have to pay Amazon if I switch the $39.99 data plan to the $20.00 MediaMax Plan and apply my student discount to my service?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    $250.
    That's not bad at all. $399.99 ($149.99 + $250) is alot less than the $649 I'd have to pay to get it new from Palm.
    Guys, switching from Verizon to Cingular and want to purchase this phone. I need advice. Because my numbers will be turned off and I don't want to spend $499 for this phone at the stores.

It says 4-6 week wait to receive this phone on Amazons website. Can anyone verify that in the last few days of ordering it that you will actually get it? I actually need to order 3 phones total and have them ported over.

How does the porting work with Amazon also?
    I don't know if you can port your number to Cingular if you order through Amazon. I didn't see any options to do it.
    [QUOTE=IsLNdbOi;1178093]I don't see anything where I could choose the data plan first.[QUOTE]

You can't choose the data plan first. You have to choose your voice plan first (450 minutes for $39.99, I think). Then, it takes you to the accessories and service add on pages where you can select your data plan.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpin-tl View Post
    How does the porting work with Amazon also?
    You can only port your number on Amazon if you upgrade your phone. If you're upgrading, you cannot choose a FamilyTalk plan and get the extra two phones. The only way you can get the deal on three phones with a family plan is to sign up for new service. You will be assigned new phone numbers from Cingular.
    that's awsome you got that for the price.. hope you enjoy it...
    I bought mine Jan 20 and they say delivery is between Feb 19 to Mar 20. What is all you guys purchase and deliver dates? Thanks, JW

Just checked mine and "Shipment #1: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed. Need information on returning an item? "

Maybe soon....
    Last edited by jerrywoods; 01/25/2007 at 04:39 PM.
    I placed my order on the 24th. Says delivery will be between Feb. 23 to Mar. 9. I haven't received any additional email regarding this order other than the order confirmation from "auto-confirm@amazon.com". Does that mean I passed all their checks? I have fairly good credit so I hope I did.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrywoods View Post
    I bought mine Jan 20 and they say delivery is between Feb 19 to Mar 20. What is all you guys purchase and deliver dates? Thanks, JW
    They just delayed my delivery estimate to May 6th. It was originally 2/21.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I ordered January 17 and my ship date still shows as Feb 16 to March 2.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Treo 750 is on backorder on Amazon, not ETA yet.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    I ordered January 17 and my ship date still shows as Feb 16 to March 2.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    ...does anyone's Amazon order read that Amazon is preparing for shipment?
    If so when did you order? Thanks, JW
    Quote Originally Posted by murph04 View Post
    Oh, God. I didn't realize women masterbated. I am so disturbed. I will never be the same.

When I saw it, I thought nothing of it, honestly... Our society is so ridiculous about sex. It's unreal.
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    I ordered mine on the 16th. Now I get:

Items shipping soon:
    Delivery estimate: February 21, 2007 - March 8, 2007 1 of: Cingular Nation 450 Rollover Minutes + palm Treo 750 Smartphone
    1 of: Cingular Nation 450 Rollover Minutes
    1 of: Cingular 2 Year Contract
    1 of: PDA Max (Browse the web and access e-mail plus 1000 text, video or picture messages.)
    1 of: Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Hey, mine also shows "shipping soon", a change since this morning. Yay!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast