Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 153
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Ah good to know. I ordered mine last Friday so I guess I should expect it to ship by Friday or next Monday. wooo hooo
    Only if they have it in stock.

    When I got Tracking # by e-mail this morning I went to look at the Treo 750 on Amazon.com and it mentioned that it had 1 left in stock.

    1 minute later no more stock.

    Let's hope you'll get yours by this Friday, did you pay for overnight service ?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Crap... I know ur right, no way of escaping... but it really isn't a $39 plan its a $49 plan if you include text.. That sucks that is a $30 difference a month.
    No text for me, just ask these people to call you instead.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmk2888 View Post
    No text for me, just ask these people to call you instead.
    Texting is the greatest thing ever invented... My friends are parents and told me they cut of their daughters texting (as the bill ran high)... She asked for it back on her birthday... they didn't understand why she needed it.

    I have texted for years and years, since it came out. I used to have a number directly to Cingular's server room years ago so I could call them when it was down, there were so few people using it...

    To me to have a conversation while you are doing something else, and don't have time to pick up the phone and waste time chatting... you can cook, eat, change your oil and still maintain a converstation without having to devote 100% of your time, it is multi-tasking at it's finest.

    Now if I could just get my mother on board with that I would be worry free..
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmk2888 View Post
    Only if they have it in stock.

    When I got Tracking # by e-mail this morning I went to look at the Treo 750 on Amazon.com and it mentioned that it had 1 left in stock.

    1 minute later no more stock.

    Let's hope you'll get yours by this Friday, did you pay for overnight service ?
    I'm assuming that since I ordered last friday they would reserve one for my order. I didn't pay for overnight. I wasn't in that much of a rush.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Texting is the greatest thing ever invented... My friends are parents and told me they cut of their daughters texting (as the bill ran high)... She asked for it back on her birthday... they didn't understand why she needed it.

    I have texted for years and years, since it came out. I used to have a number directly to Cingular's server room years ago so I could call them when it was down, there were so few people using it...

    To me to have a conversation while you are doing something else, and don't have time to pick up the phone and waste time chatting... you can cook, eat, change your oil and still maintain a converstation without having to devote 100% of your time, it is multi-tasking at it's finest.

    Now if I could just get my mother on board with that I would be worry free..
    Sounds Great for you, but not for me............

    I'd rather pick up the phone or just e-mail me, texting takes too much time on the go.

    Different Strokes......... Different Folks................
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I'm assuming that since I ordered last friday they would reserve one for my order. I didn't pay for overnight. I wasn't in that much of a rush.
    I think Amazon pushed out ALL the overnight orders first and then others will follow later.......

    Over night was only $18.00, I did not want to miss the chance to get the Treo for $149.99 - $50.00 Rebate
  7. #27  
    Anyone know why the Familytalk plans are not listed on Amazon? I want to get the 750 but need to keep my existing family plan. If you search, you can bring the various family plans up but if you pick one, the next screen to pick a phone says "no results found".
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmk2888 View Post
    I think Amazon pushed out ALL the overnight orders first and then others will follow later.......

    Over night was only $18.00, I did not want to miss the chance to get the Treo for $149.99 - $50.00 Rebate
    Ugh, I hope not. That's just not fair.
    The units should go by the order timestamp. We shall see I guess.
  9.    #29  
    Amazon delivery Update:

    It's already at my House, I can't wait to get home.....




    Track Shipments

    Track Packages & Freight Quantum View Flex Global View



    Tracking Detail | Help help

    Your package has been delivered.


    Tracking Number: 1Z************
    Type: Package
    Status: Delivered
    Delivered on: 01/16/2007 12:31 P.M.
    Location: RR DOOR
    Delivered to: US
    Shipped or Billed on: 01/15/2007
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 2.00 Lbs

    Package Progress
    Location Date Local Time Description
    Los Angeles,
    CA, US 01/16/2007 12:31 P.M. DELIVERY
    01/16/2007 6:54 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
    01/16/2007 6:45 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    ONTARIO,
    CA, US 01/16/2007 5:25 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    01/16/2007 5:16 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    LOUISVILLE,
    KY, US 01/16/2007 4:10 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    01/16/2007 2:33 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    US 01/15/2007 9:46 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

    Tracking results provided by UPS: 01/16/2007 3:57 P.M. EST (USA)
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Ugh, I hope not. That's just not fair.
    The units should go by the order timestamp. We shall see I guess.
    Why don't you call Amazon and find out if that's the case...........
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Right, I saw that, but it also makes you choose a plan to upgrade too.
    The plan I want is $59 for 900 minutes which is fine but it also makes you choose either a $40 plan or a $50 for unlimited data/text/mms. I already have unlimited data/text/mms for $20. That is a huge difference.

    My current bill is $105 for 3 phones, that would make it $115 for one.
    Yeah, I did have to sign up for the $40 PDA plan (I was paying $24.00 on my old plan). But, I figured with the deal on the 680 ($199 through Cingular) and the three SEw810is ($80.00 each through Cingular) it was still a really great price for the phones and I can change back to the Media plan after 181 days.

    $124.96 (with no tax and free 2nd day shipping) for the phones at Amazon
    $439.96 (add tax) at Cingular

    $96 extra for the higher data plan for 181 days. And...I called Cingular and they waived my activation fees for my new lines. So to me, it was worth it...
  12. #32  
    "We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed."

    Yay!!! not long now.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    "We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed."

    Yay!!! not long now.
    Great........

    Let us know, I have just received mines tonight and it's GREAT.
  14. #34  
    I ordered mine online yesterday at 1:45pm mountain time and it will be here tomorrow. $150 plus free 2 day shipping.

    Now if I can just get them to switch numbers on the 28th when my verizon contract expires.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk2man View Post
    I ordered mine online yesterday at 1:45pm mountain time and it will be here tomorrow. $150 plus free 2 day shipping.

    Now if I can just get them to switch numbers on the 28th when my verizon contract expires.
    Very interesting that everytime I go to Amazon it tells me "In Stock Soon". And that they cancelled my November order that required me to submit full credit and credit card information.
    Jer 23:29
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdk2man View Post
    I ordered mine online yesterday at 1:45pm mountain time and it will be here tomorrow. $150 plus free 2 day shipping.

    Now if I can just get them to switch numbers on the 28th when my verizon contract expires.
    You have to be really careful when you order from Amazon. They will charge your credit card the full price of the phone if you make any alterations to your account within the first 181 days.
  17. #37  
    Maybe they are only allowed to sell a certain amount of phone per area. It say that there are phone available for my area 80911.
    Try different zip codes and see if they can send it to you anyway.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    You have to be really careful when you order from Amazon. They will charge your credit card the full price of the phone if you make any alterations to your account within the first 181 days.
    Ya, I did notice in the "agreement" that it did say thay "you will not transfer another number to the new lines"
    Why should they care? How stupid.
    Well, my wife wont be to happy but oh well. Time for a fresh start.
  19. zeze22's Avatar
    Posts
    187 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    #39  
    How long did Amazon take for Cingular account approval? Still waiting after 24 hrs (w excellenet credit)?
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by zeze22 View Post
    How long did Amazon take for Cingular account approval? Still waiting after 24 hrs (w excellenet credit)?
    Not sure, My credit sucks big time but I ordered at 1:30 and they shipped the phone by 8:30.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions