Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    are the any apps out there that will allow me to turn bluetooth on and off? I use hidelogo so its a pain to go through the process to turn it on/off.

I don't want to use phonealarm.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nydog View Post
    are the any apps out there that will allow me to turn bluetooth on and off? I use hidelogo so its a pain to go through the process to turn it on/off.

I don't want to use phonealarm.

thanks
    It doesn't have to be a pain. When you use hidelogo, if you tap a letter key (say P for example), the logo comes back up. Then you can just tap the BT logo as before and turn BT on.

AE button plus may have bt on/off as a function, but I don't use it an d cannot say for sure.
    I use AE Button Plus, but not for turning on/off bluetooth. However, there is an option to assign a button to this feature so it should work.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    It doesn't have to be a pain. When you use hidelogo, if you tap a letter key (say P for example), the logo comes back up. Then you can just tap the BT logo as before and turn BT on.
    that's the process i'm talking about. I did try phonealarm, but it wasnt for me. I liked being able to turn BT on/off with it and that the kinda app i'm looking for
    Quote Originally Posted by nydog View Post
    that's the process i'm talking about. I did try phonealarm, but it wasnt for me. I liked being able to turn BT on/off with it and that the kinda app i'm looking for
    You may want to try going over to the pocketmax.net forum and asking Bruce how he did it, and see if he can make you a small program to just utilize the BT feature. Probably won't, but its worth a try.
    VJVolubilis - www.vijay555.com

Pin it to the start menu, rename it (if you like - mine's Bluetooth so the "B" triggers it) and it's basically almost one-touch BT control.

It's so good, it hurts.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    VJVolubilis - www.vijay555.com

Pin it to the start menu, rename it (if you like - mine's Bluetooth so the "B" triggers it) and it's basically almost one-touch BT control.

It's so good, it hurts.
    sounds exactly like what i'm looking for. where do I find it to pin it though? can't find it anywhere