1.    #1  
    I have been reaserching different programs and I need to know a few things about Phone Alarm

-Can I set it to shut the ringer off at certain times.
    Also can I block e-mail from coming through after a certain time.
    I hate getting junk mail at 3 a.m. in the morning. The phone will just vibrate until I look at the message.

-Can I filter callers by Name or by time of day.
    i.e. I don't want Jane Doe to be able to call after 9 p.m.

-I have Wisbar installed, should in uninstall it or can the two programs co-exist.

If PhoneAlarm can't do all of the following, please recommend a program that can.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    You can do some of what you are asking.

I have my phone turn on at 7am with a work profile. That profile rings and gives me e-mail alerts. At 5:30pm I automatically switch to home profile which is set ot ring but not notify me of incoming e-mail. At 10:30pm, I have my phone automatically turn off so I don't get any calls or e-mail during the night. There are other profiles too and you can customize them.

No way to filter callers like you are asking.

Get the trial version and check it out.

Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by adhood View Post
    -Can I filter callers by Name or by time of day.
    i.e. I don't want Jane Doe to be able to call after 9 p.m.
    You can do this with a separate program called MagiCall which works very well.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Of all the awesome customizations Palm made to this device, I have no idea why they use their OWN Wireless Manager. The MS one has options to disable data connect, PUSH SYNC!!!, BT, WIFI, and phone. A lot of people have been asking lately how to shut push off temporarily, big oversight by Palm IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Of all the awesome customizations Palm made to this device, I have no idea why they use their OWN Wireless Manager. The MS one has options to disable data connect, PUSH SYNC!!!, BT, WIFI, and phone. A lot of people have been asking lately how to shut push off temporarily, big oversight by Palm IMO
    I agree. what I do to turn off push email is just change the schedule to sync manualy. it takes a few extra steps, but works.