1.    #1  
    Hi,

An erstwhile Treo 650 user, I moved on to a Nokia E61 (lost my 650 ). The lack of touch screen got me salivating for a Treo again and well this Sunday I took in for a Vodafone Treo 750v.

Gem of a piece. Considering the load on the processor due to Windows its reasonably snappy. However, I cant help miss the smoothness and no nonsense approach of the palm OS and the biggest gripe in the past 2 days has been that when I am in a call, If i need to go to contacts and punch a number form that it is not possible. I need to memorize the number and then come back to the Today screeen and type it in for the DTMF tones. Can anyone please help me circumvent this problem??

And ahh the battery life..well my 650 was a jewel, 750 well it lasts exactly one day..suits me fine but I dare not take a weekend trip without the charger..you know what I mean.

Thanks and Regards,
    Prashant.
    --------------
    - Nokias - Treo 650 (lost) - Nokia E61 - Treo 750v
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kprashant_01 View Post
    Hi,
    when I am in a call, If i need to go to contacts and punch a number form that it is not possible. I need to memorize the number and then come back to the Today screeen and type it in for the DTMF tones. Can anyone please help me circumvent this problem??
    Just press the Launch button while in the call and launch contacts. From there you can copy/paste the number
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstel View Post
    Just press the Launch button while in the call and launch contacts. From there you can copy/paste the number
    Which button is the "Launch" one ?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeJayEff View Post
    Which button is the "Launch" one ?
    The one with the Windows icon