Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    I have a question regarding the inbox manager on the today screen. I checked my hotmail email and now it shows it on the today screen and I dont want it there however I also have my xpress mail inbox showing so I cant just deselect the show inbox button in the today screen manager. Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of only the hotmail account?
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    really no one knows how to remove one email account from the today screen while keeping the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsaa View Post
    really no one knows how to remove one email account from the today screen while keeping the other?
    There is no option for it in the today settings, so I don't think you can. However, it should disappear when that account has 0 unread messages, no?
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Sweet I had a bunch of junkmail that I just didnt bother doing anything with and thats what kept it up there. Thanks for your help that was really buggin me. now if I only knew how to get mobile excel to open csv files... any one know how to do that ?? Or do I need another program is so which one??

Thanks for your help