1.    #1  
    I just picked my 750 up last friday. I'm enjoying the phone thus far, but there are a few items that are slightly aggrevating (i've used palm smartphones for the last 8 years or so). Can you help a newbie out?

1. is there a global copy combo and paste combo? I can't seem to use cut and paste or copy and paste when in the SMS application. Very frustrating.

2. Is there a program or hack to enable 1 button shortcuts. I hate having to navigate the programs section just to launch a program. I just want to push one button and have it pop up. kinda like speed dial for applications....

3. I have the phone set up to use the exchange based activeSync. Is there a way that i can turn off activeSync during business hours? I'm usually at my desk during that time and have outlook open. I would like to turn off email syncing during those hours..

thank you in advance...
    1. I have defintely pasted to an SMS, from an email. Never tried the opposite. You have to tap and hold on the screen, there's no menu option.
    2. Surpringly, no. I have been looking for this app for years since I switched from a t650. AE button plus can do this to an extent, but I found that I can't get the buttons to do the DEFAULT action as well as launch the app. But check it out, perhaps ye of more patience can get it to work properly. I know some people here use it with great satisfaction.
    3. Start-programs-activesync. MENU-schedule-(change both fields to MANUALLY). I have seen cases where this doesn't stick the first time for some users, in fact they have to do it a couploe of times before sticking.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    1. I have defintely pasted to an SMS, from an email. Never tried the opposite. You have to tap and hold on the screen, there's no menu option. Thanks
    2. Surpringly, no. I have been looking for this app for years since I switched from a t650. AE button plus can do this to an extent, but I found that I can't get the buttons to do the DEFAULT action as well as launch the app. But check it out, perhaps ye of more patience can get it to work properly. I know some people here use it with great satisfaction. I'll give it a try thanks
    3. Start-programs-activesync. MENU-schedule-(change both fields to MANUALLY). I have seen cases where this doesn't stick the first time for some users, in fact they have to do it a couploe of times before sticking.
    DOH! I cant belive that i missed that.

Thanks alot for your help, Lil Pat. Your help saved me lots of time and frustration..