Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I have a Treo 700W. Is there a way to create a new appointment directly from the Today Screen or a hard button mapped to automatically launch a "New Appointment" from my PIM? PIM = PI 2007. I don't want to install any software to accomplish this.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    I would say click with the stylus or scroll to the current appointments section of the today screen and hit the center button whatever-it's-called and then when you're in the calendar hit the menu button and select new appointment. I'm still new to this whole Treo thing myself, so if there's a better way to do that I don't know it yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    I have a Treo 700W. Is there a way to create a new appointment directly from the Today Screen or a hard button mapped to automatically launch a "New Appointment" from my PIM? PIM = PI 2007. I don't want to install any software to accomplish this.
    If you are using todayagenda you can use the down key to get to it and then push the right key (on the center dpad) to get a drop down menu that has an option for "New Appointment" or "New Task".
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
    If you are using todayagenda you can use the down key to get to it and then push the right key (on the center dpad) to get a drop down menu that has an option for "New Appointment" or "New Task".
    Thanks for your suggestion but it would be just as easy for me to do it through PI2007. I was looking for a one click "hot-key" solution.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    the answer is yes. you need install wm5newmenu.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    the answer is yes. you need install wm5newmenu.
    I tried wm5newmenu, thanks for the suggestion, but it only launches my PIM, PI2007, it doesn't create a new appointment with one click from the Today Screen.
    Treo 700WX - VZW