Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hehe, you could put the one without controls in your shirt pocket.

Well my delivery estimate is February 16, 2007 - March 5, 2007, but someone else said theirs just shipped. So I'm hoping soon.
  2.    #22  
    Please let me know if you can get this going!
  3.    #23  
    Anyone have a hack to make a bluetooth headset stay on to listen to music?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Look at the Jabra BT8010, this is the headset you are looking for. Check ebay or Amazon. I use them with my Ipaq hw6515 and I listen to talk radio(CoasttoCoastam). These are A2DP headsets and they work great...
    (waiting for price to go down to get my treo 750)
    wow, the BT8010 is pretty damn impressive. Built in phonebook, call list, equalizer, scrollable display, jog dial, upgradable headset software and can connect to two devices. I'll be looking forward to hearing some reviews here.
  6.    #26  
    Shouldn't we be able to use a regular headset instead of getting something like the BT8010?
    Yes you should. I'm getting my 750 on Tuesday and I'll try to get that working.
    There is software out that lets you push any BT audio to your mono set or stereo set. You really dont need Ad2P buts its nice to have.

On a side note. Does anyone know how to get TCMP to use the BT stereo controls? ( like FFW, pause ) etc....
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    There is software out that lets you push any BT audio to your mono set or stereo set. You really dont need Ad2P buts its nice to have.

On a side note. Does anyone know how to get TCMP to use the BT stereo controls? ( like FFW, pause ) etc....
    Well, what is the software you speak of?
    My bad... I thought it was known pretty well

Here is an article describing it:
    http://www.dafabmobiles.com/modules....rticle&sid=277
    ...I couldn't get to download page (access denied??)...is it confirmed to work ob 750?
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    That is the same program referenced at thr beginning of this thread. It does not work on the 750.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
  13.    #33  
    Hannip, You get yours yet? Holla!!!!!
    Anybody had luck with the Cingular Video on their 750. I have read many hacks but can't get mine to work.
  14.    #34  
    Anyone have a hack for listening to music with a BT headset?
    There is a hack in the Hermes forum over at xda-dev that I am going to make some mods to and give it a try. I'm not sure I'll get to it tonight or not, but for sure by this weekend.
  16.    #36  
    Sounds good. Holla back...
  17.    #37  
    You get anything working Hannip???
    Yes, I've got it working. I'll put together a cab and post it.

Edit: It's done. Get it here.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=135417
    Last edited by hannip; 01/28/2007 at 01:53 PM.
    Hey Hannip-Since you seem to be the answer man...I remember reading somewhere that there's a faster way to "set as wireless stereo" thru some sort of macro command program or something. (I just can't seem to find where I read that) How's that done again? (I know it's not needed for the above topic...)

It's sort of a pain now to click BT->Devices->press & hold device->set as wireless stereo. Who's got time for that, right?

Let me know if there's a cheap & easy way to get her done...& Thanks!
    Is this what you read?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=288966

There is no good solution in that thread. I could do it with MortScript, but it would depend on which device you wanted to set. Hmm, I'd have to play with it some. Not gonna have time till this weekend though.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast