1.    #1  
    Treo 750. I set up Mobile Outlook with an IMAP account. Incoming and outgoing mail works fine and I can see new mail in the Inbox. If I start a message and save it, I can see it in the Drafts folder and it briefly appears in the Outbox when sent. For some reason, none of the messages in the Sent, Trash, or Saved Items folders are showing up. All of the specialty folders are visible, too, but none of those messages show up, either.

Any ideas on why the messages, which I know are there, are not appearing? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Diverguy
  2.    #2  
    Found the answer. By clicking on Menu, Tools, Manage Folders I was able to put a checkmark next to the folders I wanted to have synced. That did the trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverGuy View Post
    Found the answer. By clicking on Menu, Tools, Manage Folders I was able to put a checkmark next to the folders I wanted to have synced. That did the trick.
    Hey Diver,
    How did you get your personal folders to show up in the Manage Folders list? I found it in the menu's but non of my sub folder show up.

Thanks, Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  4.    #4  
    Tim,

The folders in my IMAP account didn't display at first, either. They were all under a root folder called mail (yours may be called something different). Next to the mail folder was a plus, indicating there were subfolders beneath it. That's where they were hiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverGuy View Post
    Tim,

The folders in my IMAP account didn't display at first, either. They were all under a root folder called mail (yours may be called something different). Next to the mail folder was a plus, indicating there were subfolders beneath it. That's where they were hiding.
    I don't have any plus sign next to my Inbox... i guess its another case of 1and1.com striking again... d'oh!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about