1.    #1  
    Hi !!

Before nothing Sorry by my English, I am of Argentinean.

I am going to be in February in the USA and want to buy the treo 750, in the case of Palm that does not send the unlocked version, would buy the cingular version without contract and get to do unlock, this way I lose some characteristic or function of treo 750? any limitation?

Also I found in CTI NYC the version 750v (vadofone), which has said to me that it is factory unlocked, is to recommend this store to buy (for the tourist? )? really it is factory unlocked? in the assumption case that after buying this version, palm to sell the version “palm”, is possible to update the ROM to this? In the case of buying 750v unblocked in CTI NYC, the guarantee of a year continues being worth by palm?

A technical question, when inserted Gsm card SIM, treo 750 takes the gprs configuration automatically (as in treo 650) or is necessary to program it manually?

I hope that they can help me.

thank you very much again and greetings.

Paul
  2.    #2  
    nobody can help me?
    If you buy the 750 from Cingular it will be locked. I think you can unlock it but I am not sure. You may be better off getting the 750v (vodaphone) unlocked already. They are basically the same, you will not miss anything that the Cingular phone has, since you do not have Cingular anyway.

Save yourself the trouble and buy an unlocked phone. Much easier for you.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Littlepat
    for the answer, Surely that sera better to buy the version palm unblocked, but will be sold in the month of February? if not outside therefore you say that serious better to the version 750v to me already unblocked? Is recommendable CTI NY? thanks and greetings
    You must buy the vodaphone 750v unlocked. Palm will not sell it unlocked for a few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by apablo72 View Post
    Hi !!

Before nothing Sorry by my English, I am of Argentinean.

I am going to be in February in the USA and want to buy the treo 750, in the case of Palm that does not send the unlocked version, would buy the cingular version without contract and get to do unlock, this way I lose some characteristic or function of treo 750? any limitation?

Also I found in CTI NYC the version 750v (vadofone), which has said to me that it is factory unlocked, is to recommend this store to buy (for the tourist? )? really it is factory unlocked? in the assumption case that after buying this version, palm to sell the version “palm”, is possible to update the ROM to this? In the case of buying 750v unblocked in CTI NYC, the guarantee of a year continues being worth by palm?

A technical question, when inserted Gsm card SIM, treo 750 takes the gprs configuration automatically (as in treo 650) or is necessary to program it manually?

I hope that they can help me.

thank you very much again and greetings.

Paul
    Maybe you can buy it from vodafone.it

http://www.shop.190.it/190/trilogy/j...4&ty_logged=no

I think italian language is not a big problem for a guy from argentina.

The phone is unlocked
    -------------------------------------------------

Ericsson/Sonyericsson SH 668 > SH868 > SH888 > R320 >T39m > T65 >T68mc > R380 > P800 > Z600 > Z1010 > K608i
    Siemens ME45 > S55 > SL55
    Motorola 6200 > C333 > C350 > V547 > E1000 > A1000
    Nokia 7110 > 6230 > 6630 > 6230i> E60 > N80
    Panasonic G500 > GD90 > VS3
    Philips Fisio 820 > 825
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 750V
    Samsung ZV40 > SGH-Z560
    NEC 338 > 616
  7.    #7  
    thanks for your answer, in fact I prefer to take advantage of and to buy the 750 when this in NYC in February, I do not have problem that the system this in English. The subject is if I buy a blocked treo 750 and soon to unblock it. Thanks again and greetings