Apple can keep it...
    Wow.

hanmin jokingly wrote "I'll get sued for this.."...

damn, what a bunch of sue happy jerks.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #4  
    i think it cause thay are getting sued by two different people as well. lol
    Getting sued by a company for mimmicking their interface while they are being sued for stealing the name of that same device is funny.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Some of those guys in XDA need to be working for microsoft devloping the wm os.
    Hmm it kind of make you wounder if thats were apple got there idea for the Iphony.COUNTER SUE THEM XDA FOR RIPPING OFF YOUR MEMBERS IDEAS.
    Last edited by slingbox; 01/14/2007 at 11:57 AM.
    Anyone tried it yet? I don't think it'll work with our square screens anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    Anyone tried it yet? I don't think it'll work with our square screens anyway.
    I use the PhoneAlarm skin which is quite nice.

cLaunch is a pain on 240x240 screens I was not able to figure it out (but I only spent 10 mins on it).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Wow.

hanmin jokingly wrote "I'll get sued for this.."...

damn, what a bunch of sue happy jerks.
    That's the good 'ol USA for ya.

As if this will hurt Apple, sheesh.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Anyone have any luck sizing this for 240? Im sure theres a skin master out there somewhere, this makes me want a 6700 haha
    I've had a 6700, trust me...you don't, even though the extra screen real estate is very nice to have.
    I don't understand what's so "cool" about this interfece. It just a bunch of icons in the screen.

Ohh wait, it's from Apple? It must be kool.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Now that's funny! The interface does look pretty cool though. At least on that device it does.......
    From the Wisbar Desktop Advance Forum I got a skin that does it quite well. But you lose the ability to do phone look-up which makes it untenable.

However if I could work out away to map the normal desktop to the green phone button and Wisbar Desktop to the red phone button I'd be laughing.

Also I can't work out how to do a shortcut to the phone application. It doesn't seem to be a normal application where you just link to the exe file.

The same is true of the Today screen.

Help
    those iPhone imitator apps are cute, but they're far from being functional. Anyways, this is a good thing, as it may put an end to people posting videos like this one:

I have the iPhony launcher on my 700p, it's a novelty, not worth suing over.
    Jimmie Geddes