1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to get rid of the voicemail speed dial on Cingular? I only want to use the picture speed dials and not the text ones, there appears to be no way in the UI to delete the Voicemail one, only the 411 speed dial.

Thanks
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    I did it this way on the Vodaphone 750v so it should be the same. Add your voice mail number to your own contact record. Then create a photo speed dial with your contact and select your picture and voila, the speed dial button disappears. This seems to be easier than some of the registry hacks around.

Quote Originally Posted by seaflipper View Post
    Anyone know how to get rid of the voicemail speed dial on Cingular? I only want to use the picture speed dials and not the text ones, there appears to be no way in the UI to delete the Voicemail one, only the 411 speed dial.

Thanks
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Quote Originally Posted by naftalim View Post
    I did it this way on the Vodaphone 750v so it should be the same. Add your voice mail number to your own contact record. Then create a photo speed dial with your contact and select your picture and voila, the speed dial button disappears. This seems to be easier than some of the registry hacks around.
    that worked like a charm... thx
    -jscott
    Couldn't you get rid of both screen space-hogging methods and hold down the "1" on your keyboard? Works for me.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    s there a registry hack anywhere for this? I did what you suggested but no luck. I just want it gone, not edited. Its taking up precious space on my today screen. I know the 1 key works, why the heck do i need a speedial for it too?!?!
    Global Posts
    1,025 Global Posts
    I did exactly what naftalim said and it worked on my Cingular 750.
    yeah i finally got it to work!

Thanks for the tips