1.    #1  
    I have my gmail account setup and have it set to retrieve emails every 60 minutes... it seems like if I get emails in between that time I get them maybe 5 minutes or so after it was sent... almost like I have push email setup (and I know it's not a IMAP account). Is there a bug where that timer is not working properly? Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, ill give it a shot.
    Worked for me
    @L3thal

so can you use automatic polling on your non-Exchange account? I have a 750 and can't beleive that this is going on...
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Yes, it does it every 55 minutes.
    so you deleted the account, rebuilt it, made sure both intervals were set the same, put empty deleted items on manual, and unchecked use time zone in clocks? I really would like to poll every 17 minutes
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    No. I made sure "delivery preferences" when you open your inbox was unchecked in terms of checking mail and I just have it enabled under mail options. Doing that fixed the issue for me.