Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Looking forward to OEM sized extended battery. What do you think an OEM sized battery can go up to (1800mah?)
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Me too!! Seidio has the 2400 version ( back ordered ) but I hate the replacement battery cover!

I would love an extended battery that fits in my current phone with the battery cover
    Seido's extended battery they "plan" to release is 2400. It protrudes from the device. They attempted to use the same battery as the wx, but found out it didn't work properly and are preparing a new battery to release. That's all I know for now.
    We are working on a slim battery that will fit in the OEM space, but I don't have an ETA yet. I'm not at liberty to say how much power it will have, but I can assure you we'll maximize it's capacity.

Thanks
    I am looking forward to it. I have a 680 currently that is going back tomorrow for the 750. I have just gotten used to the short battery life on the 680 so I can't wait.......
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We are working on a slim battery that will fit in the OEM space, but I don't have an ETA yet. I'm not at liberty to say how much power it will have, but I can assure you we'll maximize it's capacity.

Thanks
    Awesome news. i have used the 2400mAh in my 650 and 700w for more than a year now, excellent to hear one coming for the 750 and in that will fit in the OEM case. Thanks
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    He didn't say it was going to be 2400Mah, and I can guarantee you if it is it will NOT ne OEM size.
    hey Seidio, how about trying a Li-Polymer battery, huh? I personally wouldn't mind paying extra
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I doubt it will be 2400 mAh...the 750 is about half the size of a "normal" Treo battery, so it's likely that can only fit so much into it. Maybe 1600, or 1800.

Prob take about 6 months to show up. I think Seidio was caught off guard by the change-up in battery sizes by Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Thanks
    I hope that you will be the first to market, because if you will make some serious moolah!
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Seidio already makes extended batteries for the 6700 and TyTN (which have much thinner OEM batteries) so I highly doubt it will take 6 months. Besides, the 750v has been out for several months so they knew it was coming

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    I just got this today, but it seems that its the larger battery so no good for me

ElectraSpan Extended Battery™ for Vodaphone Treo 750v

Extend your Vodaphone Treo 750v's use time with BoxWave's new ElectraSpan Extended Battery™! It is a high capacity rechargeable lithium ion (Li-Ion) battery that is specifically designed for your Vodaphone Treo 750v. The ElectraSpan extended battery is the essential accessory for Vodaphone Treo 750v users who can’t, or don’t, want to worry about missing a charge.

Features:

High capacity rechargeable lithium ion (Li-Ion) battery for your Vodaphone Treo 750v

Capacity: 2100 mAh (approx. 2x more capacity than the standard battery)

Silver color

Includes a silver battery cover that is specifically designed for your Vodaphone Treo 750v
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Yes, I received the announcement too. But it seems, if you HAVE to replace your battery cover. Or am I wrong?

Otherwise it would be quite interesting...
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Ok so whats the word on this is there going to be an extended battery for the 750 that actually has more than 7% increase in power? I know for the 650 there is an oem size extended battery that increases the power by 33%! I understand that we might not be able to get an increase that big for the 750because the original 750 battery is a fair amount smaller than the 650 battery but can we get a battery with 25% more life?
    the 2400 mah is definately more than 7% increase - but you have to get the extended one and the battery cover that comes with it. I'm tempted to go for it.
    Need to sell more stuff on ebay to be able to afford it.
    I will just wait for the "extended OEM" battery to come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdelauz02 View Post
    I will just wait for the "extended OEM" battery to come out.
    Right there with ya.......I have an extra battery that I throw in from time to time but now that I have run through a few cycles with both batteries I am pretty much getting a full business day out of both.
    I have the 1300mah battery and it offers an incremental upgrade, but I got it because 1) I won it and 2) I wanted another battery to swap out. I now have the Seidio 1300 and 2400mah batteries along with one OEM battery

Hoping for a 1500-1680mah battery from Seidio though.
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Ya I'm just wondering if Seido will post an update on wheather or not they are still going to put one out and if so WHEN
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsaa View Post
    Ya I'm just wondering if Seido will post an update on wheather or not they are still going to put one out and if so WHEN
    I can assure you we are still working on it and will let you know as soon as it becomes available.

Thanks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast