Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    1380mah is not bad. Can't find it in your website. Any link? thanks
    It can be found here: HLI-TE750SL

Mark
    Please visit our web store @ www.lionbattery.com
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aslmentor View Post
    I don't mind at all, I wish there were more hijacking going on- competition breeds good products at good prices.
    Some may prefer to leave the FleaBay-esque gamesmanship at that single location rather than polluting.
    Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    Some may prefer to leave the FleaBay-esque gamesmanship at that single location rather than polluting.
    I think it's good that lion battery and seidio are fighting for our love
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I think it's good that lion battery and seidio are fighting for our love
    I'm not here to fight. "I'm a lover, not a fighter".

Seriously, though, Seidio have a good product. I just think ours is better, but that is another story.

Mark
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Sorry, guess it came across the wrong way when I couldn't find any info on the origination of your Mugen battery cells, even when asked directly, Mark. I'm certainly not the only one who thinks this is an area that actually matters.
    Sorry, guess it came across the wrong way when I couldn't find any info on the origination of your Mugen battery cells, even when asked directly, Mark. I'm certainly not the only one who thinks this is an area that actually matters.
    The cells come from differnet manufacturers like LG, MAH, Sanyo, Panasonic. Some of these manufacturers have facilities in China, Taiwan and Japan. So, I cannot categorically say that they are Japanese, or Taiwanese or Chinese cells. What is important is that we are using name brand battery cells.

Sorry I can't be more detailed about it.

Mark
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    ^ Thanks, Mark. So, we have no idea what source of cells we get in a 2000 or 3300mAh battery specific to the Treo 750?
    ^ Thanks, Mark. So, we have no idea what source of cells we get in a 2000 or 3300mAh battery specific to the Treo 750?
    I can't say what is in each specific model. Only the manufacturer can tell us that. I can say what are among the suppliers they use and that they are good quality, name brand cells. Proof of this is in the end product.

I hope that this answers the question.

Mark
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    ^ I believe it does.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123