Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
  1. #21  
    I'm telling ya seidio, look at making a Li-Po battery. Visiontac has introduced one into their GPS receiver. Although it may be more expensive than a Li-Ion one, the people in this market, like myself, are willing to pay a premium for quality products that meet our expectations
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

    Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

    About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsaa View Post
    Ya I'm just wondering if Seido will post an update on wheather or not they are still going to put one out and if so WHEN

    Are you talking about the 2400 mah
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=597
    or another battery?

    Or is Seidio referring to another battery that is coming out that will not be sticking out of the treo(oem size but higher mah?)
  3. #23  
    If you are really looking for high capacity for the Treo 750, there is always the 3300mAh battery that we have. It is available HERE.



    Mark
    Please visit our web store @ www.lionbattery.com
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by aslmentor View Post
    Are you talking about the 2400 mah
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=597
    or another battery?

    Or is Seidio referring to another battery that is coming out that will not be sticking out of the treo(oem size but higher mah?)
    This thread is referring to an extended battery that will not add to the existing thickness of the Treo. We've had our extended battery out for some time now, but will have an "OEM size" battery soon.
  5. backbeat's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery View Post
    If you are really looking for high capacity for the Treo 750, there is always the 3300mAh battery that we have.[/URL].



    Mark
    Chinese cells?
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    Chinese cells?
    Not typically.


    Mark
    Please visit our web store @ www.lionbattery.com
  7. backbeat's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery View Post
    Not typically.


    Mark
    Guess that clear that up.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    This thread is referring to an extended battery that will not add to the existing thickness of the Treo. We've had our extended battery out for some time now, but will have an "OEM size" battery soon.
    Thank you!

    I'm ready to buy some- but am waiting for this announcment, and will see what the mah is on the oem one.

    If I prefer, I will just go for the biggest, baddest one- and thats the 2400 mah- however LION co just has this 3300 mah one which is really tempting.

    I really abuse my treo- due to me pushing emails so often.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery View Post
    If you are really looking for high capacity for the Treo 750, there is always the 3300mAh battery that we have. It is available HERE.



    Mark
    I think most people want a battery that will fit in the current Treo 750 using the existing battery cover. If you can make one of those in the upper mah range I am sure you will sell quite a few
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers View Post
    I think most people want a battery that will fit in the current Treo 750 using the existing battery cover. If you can make one of those in the upper mah range I am sure you will sell quite a few
    We do have a 2000mAh battery but it comes with a new battery door. This door increases the thickness by less than 1/8". So, if your case can spare the room, we have the battery for it. Other than that our slim battery is only 1380mAh. And, at this time, there are no plans to change that.


    Mark
    Please visit our web store @ www.lionbattery.com
  11. burnsaa's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    This thread is referring to an extended battery that will not add to the existing thickness of the Treo. We've had our extended battery out for some time now, but will have an "OEM size" battery soon.
    I cant wait to get one and I'm sure there are many other people out there that agree with me that you will have a huge product on your hands if you can get these out to the public. Any clues as to when we might be hearing from you guys with a release or as to roughly how many mah it will be
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery View Post
    We do have a 2000mAh battery but it comes with a new battery door. This door increases the thickness by less than 1/8". So, if your case can spare the room, we have the battery for it. Other than that our slim battery is only 1380mAh. And, at this time, there are no plans to change that.


    Mark
    Acutally, 1/8" isn't too bad. Do you guys have any pics of the treo with that battery?
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by yukster View Post
    Acutally, 1/8" isn't too bad. Do you guys have any pics of the treo with that battery?
    Here's a picture of the 2000mAh battery (p/n: HLI-TE750ML) with the Treo.



    Mark
    Please visit our web store @ www.lionbattery.com
  14. backbeat's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    This thread is referring to an extended battery that will not add to the existing thickness of the Treo. We've had our extended battery out for some time now, but will have an "OEM size" battery soon.
    Glad to see a vendor stepping up to the plate to raise the bar, even if it is a difficult challenge. That's how real progress is made.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery View Post
    Here's a picture of the 2000mAh battery (p/n: HLI-TE750ML) with the Treo.



    Mark
    Thanks for the pic... do you have a side profile?
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by yukster View Post
    Thanks for the pic... do you have a side profile?
    Yukster,

    I do not have a side view of it but I'll try and get one for you.


    Mark
    Please visit our web store @ www.lionbattery.com
  17. backbeat's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery View Post
    If you are really looking for high capacity for the Treo 750, there is always the 3300mAh battery that we have.


    Mark
    Nice thread hijack.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by backbeat View Post
    Nice thread hijack.
    I don't mind at all, I wish there were more hijacking going on- competition breeds good products at good prices.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Battery View Post
    We do have a 2000mAh battery but it comes with a new battery door. This door increases the thickness by less than 1/8". So, if your case can spare the room, we have the battery for it. Other than that our slim battery is only 1380mAh. And, at this time, there are no plans to change that.


    Mark

    1380mah is not bad. Can't find it in your website. Any link? thanks
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

    Treo 750 hacks thread.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    1380mah is not bad. Can't find it in your website. Any link? thanks
    http://www.lionbattery.com/descripti...noproduit=1439
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions