1.    #1  
    All,

My bluetooth headset still works, but I get NO sound from the internal speaker (non speakerphone)... any ideas???

Lee
    Lee Ladisky
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Maybe the broken headset jack problem.
    Happened to me, traded it in, problem solved.

My sopeaker just went, no headphone jack problem, but some report the latter
    Happened with my first WX.

The dreaded Treo audio jack bug.

Swapped for a replacement.
    Happened recently but it came back while awaiting replacement. I launched streaming audio from PIE and all was well again. I kept the replacement unit though.
    Me too. Speakerphone worked fine but nothing when listening through the internal earpiece. Sprint swapped it out after a quick look. I have the equipment protection plan.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Try plugging and unplugging your headset in-and-out several times. Sometimes the broken headset problem reverses itself and gets "unstuck".
    This happened to me before...and i fixed it before my replacement came.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    I just want to add that this just happened to me. Couldn't hear anything on the handset, but speaker and headphones worked fine. I traced back to what I did with my treo before this started happening, and I was streaming music in my car. I then came across this thread, fired up some streaming music, put the headphone jack in-and-out and voila, the handset speaker is fixed!
    I had a strange occurrence when my Treo thought that it's still connected to my Motorola S9, even though the S9 was turned off. When I received a call, I couldn't hear the person nor could they hear me. Once I turned on the speaker phone, I can continue the normal conversation. During the conversation, I turned off the speaker phone and I was then able to converse normally through the phones earpiece and mic.

So try making a call with the speakerphone on, then turn it back off and see if it resolves your problem.