Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Is there a way to have Agendus or any other calendar apps on the today screen... I am using TodayAgenda right now but like all of the other things that other applications offer... BUT one huge drawback is that when I downloaded the new Agendus and a couple other calendar apps, they didn't offer a today screen plugin... Can someone suggest another application that has a cool today screen look???

BIGRIC
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I'm a big fan of SPB Diary. Easy access to lots of information, well organized, and excellent display.
    I would love to have a good Today plug in to show calendar items etc. but I have found that both Diary and Pocket Breeze slow my 700w down so much it would be faster to go into calendar and find what Iam looking for there. Has anyone found a good plug-in that doesn't slow the phone to a crawl?
    Quote Originally Posted by katiegm View Post
    I would love to have a good Today plug in to show calendar items etc. but I have found that both Diary and Pocket Breeze slow my 700w down so much it would be faster to go into calendar and find what Iam looking for there. Has anyone found a good plug-in that doesn't slow the phone to a crawl?
    Do you have your contacts also showing on the today screen with Diary? I found if I disabled that it was much faster.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I do have Contacts showing (Using Diary) but I have not been able to figure out how to remove it. Can you tell how me how to do that?
    Thanks
    Katie
    go to the today plugin options for diary and choose general. go to the tabs tab and uncheck the ones you don't want
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Duh - I must have clicked on everything BUT that Tab - Thanks for the tip - it makes a huge difference in speed. I think I will buy Diary now. I was about to uninstall the demo version.

Katie