1.    #1  
    i have ie w/ pieplus. i also have netfront 3.3 installed. after a few soft resets, ie stopped working. when i try to punch in a website, it just close itself.
    Did you try to tweak with internet temp files? or Cashe? That happened to me when I tried to change my internet temp files and Cashe to my storage card and stopped acting that way when I switched back to default.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
  3.    #3  
    actually yeah. thanks i'll check it out.
    All I do to fix this when it happens is delete everything in the IE cache folder and soft-reset. Works fine for a while after.
    You set up cache to store on your card, no good. Reverse it so cache gets stored on your device. Common problem, and I just posted this same exact post 3 days ago for someone else.
  6.    #6  
    where is the default cache folder stored?
    Default is device, not sure where exactly in File Explorer
    were do you set back to default cant seem to find it ? yes i know im a dumb ***=)
    Depends on what you did to set it up that way. If you used tweaks2k2, go back into the program and reverse it. If you edited the reg, search for the thread where you found it and change it back. Not sure what method you used to enable it, so i can't say for sure how to DISable it
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    is there a free program that will clear the cashe? I'm thinking ill map it to the side button for quick cleaning. Thanks.
    google ClearTemp beta
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both