1.    #1  
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Kinda cool, but also VERY lame.

I like my Today screen. Like the iPhone, I can open email & SMS, make phone calls, search contacts, search the web, have weather, stocks and calendar. UNLIKE the iPhone, I don't need to open each one individually to use the app. I can see if I have emails, I can make a phone call from the today screen, I can see if I have texts.

700wx is staying in my pocket for now.
    Now THAT'S funny!
  4.    #4  
    it just for the iphone wana be's. I can't belive all the hype for something that's going to fall so hard.
    lol

funny stuff. this thread should be moved to the iPhone section for even more kicks (and groans).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    lol

funny stuff. this thread should be moved to the iPhone section for even more kicks (and groans).

that layout reminds me of the blackberry.
    anyone figure out how to configure cLaunch to acutally do this? I'm thinking I can't see all the options in cLaunch b/c of the 240x240 screen.

thoughts?

8.    #8  
    i dont know about cLaunch, but i used spb pocket plus to det my buddy up like this. he was a long time blackberry user and was missing all the icons. spb does have dpad function.

i think if you could include something like phonealarm it would be out of the question. although i dont mind the extra steps with hitting start/ programs.
    WOW!!!
    What a great thread
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    WOW!!!
    What a great thread
    well, i showed this thread to all my friends w/ pda phones and they all think it's cool, lol. i'm not going to bother trying it, but i think it's great to get a headstart on new or different set ups. maybe a wide (something thick enough for a thumb) vertical scroll bar on the right side will help make it possible for you to fit all the icons you want on the today screen, because they're fast like scroll wheels. just use your thumb to scroll thru dozens of icons. or maybe floating / permanent "up" / "down" arrow buttons on the top right and bottom right corners? just some random ideas.
    Thanks cody for the info. I bet those icons would work just as well with SPB...

Actually, I'm not really crazy about the iPhone/BB layout but the PhoneAlarm skin is quite nice. Wowthatisrandom was kind enough to tweak it up a bit like adding 5-way, red alert, hiding of the counters when zero, etc.

People can get that here.

and here is my screen which I think looks sharp (using Agendus One now for calender...nice program).