1.    #1  
    I think I posted this in the wrong place the first time, so here it is again in the right (hopefully) forum:

I bought a Treo 750 on Sunday (4 days ago) and have had this error twice (once on Tuesday, and again yesterday. The first time I had the error I sent the error to Microsoft, as the screen prompted me to do. At that time I did not notice any strange behavior from the Treo.
    Yesterday I got the error again, and did not think much about it until later in the day when I realized that my appointment alarms an touch screen tap sound were gone. Also I could not get the voice command to work. I was able to make a phone call and hear sound, so I was relieved that the speaker was not shot.
    After 2 hours of trying everything I could think of in settings I finally pulled the battery (soft reset) and the problem was gone-everything seems to be working fine now.
    This is a strange problem-I hope that this device holds no more squirrely issues. Being a long time Treo Palm OS user I am new to the WM system and now I'm on the lookout for more issues.....
    Word seems to be to disable the error reporting to MS and you won't get this error. The error may have something to do with unsigned software on WM devices.
    gwes.exe I believe is the graphics driver on WM devices. You should not get this error. Usually a bad install or bad app causes it.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Try Google, I always find they are helpful.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gwes.exe

I searched for gwes.exe