1.    #1  
    I've been told it's a bad idea to link to the ROM. XDA got a nastygram from Palm, and I don't want that to happen to Treocentral.
    Last edited by convbcuda; 01/11/2007 at 01:14 PM.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!
    This ROM came out quite awhile ago. Do we really know if it's the same as the released Cingular ROM? Version number alone might not tell for sure. It's hard to believe a ROM floating around in October is the same as the one released in January.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    This ROM came out quite awhile ago. Do we really know if it's the same as the released Cingular ROM? Version number alone might not tell for sure. It's hard to believe a ROM floating around in October is the same as the one released in January.
    The 8525 ROM that was out in September ended up being the same as the current ROM for the 8525 currently available, so it's not that far-fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by convbcuda;
    If I have a chance tonight (I have to take care of the 2 diaper-fillers while my wife is at choir rehearsal), I'll post it on one of my sites TEMPORARILY.
    You could always upload it to rapidshare.com to save your storage and bandwidth

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    Someone posted the device information (under settings) in the Cingular 750 he just bought at the store, and it matched the old ROM version info. I saw it in another thread. Any CINGULAR 750 users want to re-post the version info, for verification?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    What would be the purpose of installing the Cingular ROM in place of the Vodafone ROM?

The Vodafone ROM is not intrusive (no Vodafone branding) and does not have any features disabled (as far as I know). The only way you can tell that my phone is a Vodafone version is by the small logo on the front and back of the phone itself.

With all the threads I have read regarding problems with the previous Cingular ROM, I would be careful.
    Does any one have cingular ROM, I need to flash my phone, I am trying to Unlock this Treo 750 Cingular and can't get this warning off " you have tried 7 times wait for time out, and its been there for last 3days, if some one can email me at kingswayhall2000@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Someone posted the device information (under settings) in the Cingular 750 he just bought at the store, and it matched the old ROM version info. I saw it in another thread. Any CINGULAR 750 users want to re-post the version info, for verification?
    Didn't want to repost-

If any CINGULAR 750 users can post this info I would greatly appreciate it
    so still no official ROM yet