1.    #1  
    I was woundering is there a software that I could use to switch btw roaming and home networks ?

In my apartment my signal goes off and on (on sprint network) when I switch to allow roaming it will got to it and after I move It will swicth back to spint's home network but then signal is low and goes back to roaming. Usually I just go into settings and set roaming only but I'm tired of going to settings everytime I have to siwtch that.

You may want to check out Phone Alarm which supports multiple profiles and options, as always with Phone Alarm make sure to go through every option - I'm not 100% if phone alarm supports roaming only on a profile, however their dev. team is great at working with users and adding new features, check out their site, get the trial, if it's not their email them. You may also want to check into other profile applications to switch this for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas718 View Post
    I was woundering is there a software that I could use to switch btw roaming and home networks ?

In my apartment my signal goes off and on (on sprint network) when I switch to allow roaming it will got to it and after I move It will swicth back to spint's home network but then signal is low and goes back to roaming. Usually I just go into settings and set roaming only but I'm tired of going to settings everytime I have to siwtch that.

I am in the same boat. What I do is manually switch to roaming when I am at home. I get next to no Sprint service in my room. Just in my room, when I in the living room, I get almost full bars. So far, this been working well. Hopefully there is a program where just 1 click, it will make a switch.