Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Just picked up a Cingular 750 from a local store. The LED on it is covered up with the paint. As in there is no clear window on the case. Is everyone's like this?

Thanks.

Joe
    mine's like that, but still visible thru the paint
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maoun View Post
    mine's like that, but still visible thru the paint
    Yes, visible but not as bright as the 750V. Why do they change things that do not need to be changed?

Joe
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    That's a new trend - hidden LEDs. Doesn't bother me as I don't care for bright flashing LEDs.
    It's COOL, It's invisable Man. I thought also, there wasn't an LED, then it shone through the mini hole in my Sena Croc. Skin case when I got my 1st email. KEWL!
    They're just tech Toys Folks, There IS a higher power.
    I hate blinking LED lights. When I'm at my buddies place with a few friends and we watch a movie, I always set my 8525 next to me on the armrest. The person sitting next to me always says "does your phone blink like that all the time??" So then I flip it over.
    Yep, out of sight, out of mind. I'll use the radio gadget on the screen.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    i actually wish my 750 would blink. I am usually in and out of buildings all day and would like to just glance for a led light to see if i have a new message. My led only blinks when I am charging the battery, or have no service.
    Cingular 750
    Quote Originally Posted by dooks88 View Post
    i actually wish my 750 would blink. I am usually in and out of buildings all day and would like to just glance for a led light to see if i have a new message. My led only blinks when I am charging the battery, or have no service.
    I would like for it to blink if there's a new message/missed call, but NOT for a service LED.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    this tweak might work...
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD