1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to get the keybord on the screen ? It disappeared and I can't find how to get it back. Thanks
    I assume you know you have phisical keyboard on your Treo... Why do you want to have the screen occuped with a keyboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    I assume you know you have phisical keyboard on your Treo... Why do you want to have the screen occuped with a keyboard?
    Maybe... just because he wants to... let's be helpful here if we can folks -

-- hit the green phone key on your Treo ; you'll get an onscreen menu and at the top will be the dial pad -

Enjoy it...
    -jscott
  4.    #4  
    It's to enter the name, address ... of the contacts, use word, excel... It's more convenient to use the screen keyboard with the pen stylus (treo 750v).
    Thanks for your help
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHamus View Post
    It's to enter the name, address ... of the contacts, use word, excel... It's more convenient to use the screen keyboard with the pen stylus (treo 750v).
    Thanks for your help
    maybe you should look into getting a device with a 240x320 screen then so you have more screen to see what you're typing w/ the onscreen keyboard.
    Hello PatHamus,

This is Kevin from Palm. From the manual: "You can also use the onscreen keyboard to enter letters, numbers, and other characters in applications that support this feature. Tap the keyboard icon in the center at the bottom of any screen where it appears. After opening the keyboard, you can set various input options by tapping the arrow to the right of the keyboard icon."

It probably depends on which applications offer the onscreen keyboard. For instance, Open Notes and check for the icon at the bottom of the screen.

Sincerely
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    Check out whatís new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    Kevin,

Is there a way to eliminate it? There are a few programs that launch it by default and I can't hide it.

Thanks.
    I permanently disabled mine by changing this registry key from 1 to 0.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip\AllowChange

Props to Stroths for finding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I permanently disabled mine by changing this registry key from 1 to 0.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip\AllowChange

Props to Stroths for finding it.
    I'll give it a try....Thanks!
  10.    #10  
    Hello Kevin,

The keyboard icon in the center at the bottom disappeared. It is disabled and I donít know how to enable it.

I read that it could be done by changing the registry key. How can I access to the treo registry ?

Thanks
    Sorry Pat, I can't officially recommend registry tweaks, but I'm sure others here can steer you in the right direction.

Kevin
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    Check out whatís new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    does anyone know how i can keep dial pad on the screen tho? i sometimes use the dial pad to make calls. then it disappears by the time i have to type in extension numbers... help!