Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Yipee! Online shows out of stock after they started offering a higher rebate last month. Retail stores still have a few. Hopefullly that means...700wx or better.

Once again I say, YIPEE!!!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brothermike View Post
    Yipee! Online shows out of stock after they started offering a higher rebate last month. Retail stores still have a few. Hopefullly that means...700wx or better.

Once again I say, YIPEE!!!
    Shows in stock for my location.
  3.    #3  
    Doh! [with hands placed on head]
    Still in stock for chicago as well.
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I'm starting to think the 700wx is never going to be released.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    shows out of stock for san diego area...hoping as well the wx is coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmnboy View Post
    I'm starting to think the 700wx is never going to be released.
    Guys remember that leaked doc.. said the 29th.

KEEP THE FAITH!

-- Sal
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    When I saw the post before, my locations said the 700w was in stock. Now, it's out of stock... keeping fingers crossed.
    I'd like to see Verizon leapfrog the 700wx and come out with a new version that will put all other Treo's to shame!
    My area is also out of stock.

Just out of curiousity, will you buy a 700wx, if the only difference is an additional bit of memory, no other updates (same rom as 700w, etc)?
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Ooooh.

It looks like the 700w is out in the Westchester NY Area also

This is making "losing" my 700w easier when the 700wx arrives ....
    Out of stock in NoVA.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    My area is also out of stock.

Just out of curiousity, will you buy a 700wx, if the only difference is an additional bit of memory, no other updates (same rom as 700w, etc)?

You can bet your bottom dollar mister! I was forced to buy a black q due to the delayed release of the wx with veriz-al (have a 700w but needed 2nd line) and I am not too impressed with it.

the q that is, love the treo other than the freezing up.
    You don't have to "buy" anything if you have insurance, which you should have on such an expensive device. You would just have to pay the $50 deductible to receive a replacement 700wx in the unfortunate circumstance that your 700w should be lost, stolen, or if it breaks. My headphone jack is not working so I'm holding out til I know the 700w's are gone and I can get a 700wx replacement.
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Just out of curiosity when they do get the wx's in how long does it take for verizon to get rid of the back stock including refurbs (to ensure I don't get one when I lose my phone). Also when it does get released how long should us w users wait to make the fateful i lost it call to verizon.
    Out of stock in Buffalo, they have the 700p though. I heard VZ is getting rid of the W because something else is replacing it and they said its not the WX?

Could it be a nrw Treo running WM?
    If it isn't a 700wx it's the best kept secret Palm ever had.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre-i-e-i-o View Post
    You don't have to "buy" anything if you have insurance, which you should have on such an expensive device. You would just have to pay the $50 deductible to receive a replacement 700wx in the unfortunate circumstance that your 700w should be lost, stolen, or if it breaks. My headphone jack is not working so I'm holding out til I know the 700w's are gone and I can get a 700wx replacement.
    I needed a 2nd line. Now I have two phone lines one with a moto-q and one with 700w. I will try really, really hard to find something wrong with my 700w (for insurance claim) but if I cannot I will be paying for a new treo 7__ whatever.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    No, no such a thing as a 750 for verizon, but hey, you can dream.

Altough the 700wx will be released for verizon in the next 3 days, that's all I tell you.
    If you want a 750 on Verizon, get a Verizon razor and a Cingular 750 and duct tape them together
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast