Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    ARRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sucks!
    Yep, back in stock here too.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    They probably have a ton of them in storage. I just want to know when the WX is coming out.
    you can imagine, in this instance, that Verizon would guard the release date with their very lives. As soon as the WX is confirmed, all the W's become three hundred dollar paper weights.
    hey if its not out by the 30th of this month i'm gonna move to europe to get vodafone and the 750v. ok maybe not i hope they atleast release something cause daddy needs a new pair of phones.
    No need to move to Europe. Get a Cingular 750.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    No need to move to Europe. Get a Cingular 750.
    I'd love to hannip. Unfortunately, that would require switching to Cingular.

I'm pretty much stuck with Verizon for a number of personal and employment related reasons.

I need a 700wx on Verizon with AD2P and BT voice dial NOW!!

WAHHHHHH

Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Quote Originally Posted by levinda View Post
    I'd love to hannip. Unfortunately, that would require switching to Cingular.

I'm pretty much stuck with Verizon for a number of personal and employment related reasons.

I need a 700wx on Verizon with AD2P and BT voice dial NOW!!

WAHHHHHH

I would switch as well but i have 4 phones on the vz family plan with about a year or more left so 175*4=700 bones to get out of contract. So if any one here want to pay for it be guest. I must say though I am very very happy with vz's level of service I haven't had a problem with them yet an they are expensive but i have the network behind me.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    the darn thing is back in stock in the san diego area as well, so much for hoping!!!
    So, now that we are 1 week from the "1/29" date with no leaks from anyone at Verizon, I am assuming that we are likely SOL on the WX coming this way?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    So, now that we are 1 week from the "1/29" date with no leaks from anyone at Verizon, I am assuming that we are likely SOL on the WX coming this way?
    I think you're right... I don't think we're going to see the 700wx for a long time.
  12.    #52  
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    FYI, Stopped by Verizon in Fort Wayne, IN and asked about the wx. They said they initially expected it in January or February. I'm guessing they are waiting for the w to sell out. They told me to expect it no later than May.
    Ok saw this in Hofo (which links to this phonescoop post), apparently some new rebate forms came in at Verizon and they now are mentioning the 700wx:

http://www.phonescoop.com/carriers/f...ff=2&fi=987998
    That is, without a doubt, the most confusing, difficult to navigate message board I have ever seen.
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Your tellin' me! It's a great site but that is a disaster of a forum.
    Go Bucks!
  17.    #57  
    my excitement for a 700wx is waning. I just dont know what I am going to do

oh and by the way, you are right that site is way to hard to navigate.
    Showing out of stock online for me for the first time. I'm witholding any excitement.
    I feel almost foolish asking this but...

What do you guys think the chances are VZW is holding back the wx b/c they are upgrading/testing it to be Rev. A compatible?
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    Mine is showing out of stock too on both testman and under my account.

As far as testing Rev. A is is very possible. That and adding the threaded text messaging could be the issues. They might be adding a few extras to bring out the WX with more features then the "old" 700w. That way they can sell it as a new device.

I sure hope it is soon. I switched to verizon 8 months ago for the 700W and was dissapointed with it's performance as many were. I have the Q which I can't stand anymore and I need the WX. I'm a power user and if I would have just stayed on Cingular I'd have the 750 now. I pays to be patient and I learned the hard way. Although the Verizon network is much better so I'm not that unhappy.
    Go Bucks!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast