Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    If you want a 750 on Verizon, get a Verizon razor and a Cingular 750 and duct tape them together
    I got one idea too, just rip the verizon logo out of the razr, and cover the cingular logo with that and clear tape. Verizon 750 right ther
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdoc View Post
    No, no such a thing as a 750 for verizon, but hey, you can dream.

Altough the 700wx will be released for verizon in the next 3 days, that's all I tell you.
    Is this a rumor or for real.
  3.    #23  
    No, no such a thing as a 750 for verizon, but hey, you can dream.

Altough the 700wx will be released for verizon in the next 3 days, that's all I tell you.
    Dont play wit my emotions
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brothermike View Post
    I needed a 2nd line. Now I have two phone lines one with a moto-q and one with 700w. I will try really, really hard to find something wrong with my 700w (for insurance claim) but if I cannot I will be paying for a new treo 7__ whatever.
    All you have to do is "Accidentally" drop your treo in the toilet when the 700wx arrives ...
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    Is this a rumor or for real.
    For real. Jan. 15. Unless my source is wrong, which i doubt.
    I guess we will see then. Now that you got my hopes up if it isn't released on the 15th i will bomb you with treo hate mail j/k. Now i'm plotting how I want to lose or damage the phone I was thinking about peeing on but that would be a waste of my own pee.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I do find that hard to believe. Everything I've read and heard leads me to believe that it won't be ouet for awhile. Although, I hope ou are correct. Is your source a Verizon rep?
    Palm is like George Costanza when it comes to keeping secrets and so far there has been nothing leaked about a "new device" or a 1/15 release date. In Chicago they still have the 700w in stock so I bet it'll be a matter of months rather than days.

That being said, I would love to be wrong!
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    i saw a video review about new phones for 2007 an one of the phones was the current 750(either cingular's or vodafones) and the expert analyst threw in the conversation quickly "one will be coming out for verizon)
    My Palm Treo 700w was a snitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre-i-e-i-o View Post
    Palm is like George Costanza when it comes to keeping secrets and so far there has been nothing leaked about a "new device" or a 1/15 release date. In Chicago they still have the 700w in stock so I bet it'll be a matter of months rather than days.

That being said, I would love to be wrong!
    I dunno, the 700wx launch was kinda like a blur to me. One day, someone found an option for the 700wx in the Sprint DUN software, then something like a week later it was launched. A week after that I had it in my hands!

That was a total surprise iirc. We had no indication Palm would go all 64MB on us, though we (sprint users) were pretty certain we'd be getting the 700w.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Also, you have to keep in mind that Retail stores sometimes can be a completely different channel than the online store. A product can launch ahead online literally weeks or even months ahead of retail stores.

And no, my source wasn't a verizon rep.
  12.    #32  
    [QUOTE=Jdoc;1172993]Also, you have to keep in mind that Retail stores sometimes can be a completely different channel than the online store. A product can launch ahead online literally weeks or even months ahead of retail stores.

very true, I waited almost a month from when online started carying the black q to when they had it in store and some of the store reps didnt even know it was available and NO they were not playing dumb either, not that they have to try that hard.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Well the 700w is still out of stock. No sign of the 700wx.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    its safe to say, by next week i will have "dropped my phone" while ice fishing ;x
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    How do you know they won't just give you another 700w?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Usually with other phones, it goes like this. Once you notice that they are out of stock, they will give you the next best option. Such as the v710 you would get the e815. Or with a LG you would get the next higher model. When they come out with the wx, they want to flush out there inventory of the 700w's thats why they offered all these new rebates on them. Give it a week or two, eventually you will get a wx for your w.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Ahhh. I figured since they sent a refurb phone when we had a bad keyboard, they would still have a bunch of refurb's around to use to replace them with.
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    I guess we will see then. Now that you got my hopes up if it isn't released on the 15th i will bomb you with treo hate mail j/k. Now i'm plotting how I want to lose or damage the phone I was thinking about peeing on but that would be a waste of my own pee.
    Dont pee on it hahaha
    My first wx radio was screwed up.When going to store twice to have there tech look at it he would some how get a couple bars and made it work
    I then got over it trying to find a way to get a new one without paying that 50$ deduct.

What didnt work..
    1)50 softreset in a roll pulling batt out in the middle
    2)Battery in and out 50 times,50 hard resets in a roll
    3)50 hardreset in a roll holding power button reseting between reset pushing every button on keypad .hmmm I did lose softkey function but it came back after reset

What did work.
    I cant tell you because were in a forum that fixs treo problems not makes them

My conclusion-The Palm treo is one tuff pda f,sure
    Last edited by slingbox; 01/15/2007 at 02:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    the 700w is now back in stock.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmnboy View Post
    the 700w is now back in stock.
    LOL, they found a pallete full of them somewhere apparently
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast