Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    anyone get a chance to install sirius on their 750 yet? What is that latest software that works?
    This is what you want... just input your user name and password and you are good to go.

http://home.ptd.net/~cobra04/code.html
  3.    #3  
    yeah this is what I have on my 700w but it is pretty lame. It works but you can't do much with it. I am hoping for someone to come out with a better interface.
    What exactly are you trying to do besides listen to the channels? There is only one other program out there right now and everyone has issues with it. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjayd View Post
    yeah this is what I have on my 700w but it is pretty lame. It works but you can't do much with it. I am hoping for someone to come out with a better interface.
    I find it to be nice and slim, and it works great plus the program is FREE and it's updated like clockwork. What else could you want? Geez.
    Plus it doesn't require you to install that .Net pig like SiriusCE did.
    I tried downloading this lastnight and it says it installed, but where? I cant find it.
    If I go back to the page to try again, it opens as a huge text file.
    Thank you for posting this link. I could never get SiriusCE to work.

Also to fxguy - I got the same as you - a big text document. I had to d/l the CAB file on my computer and transfer it over. My opinion, PIE sucks with file downloading.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxguy View Post
    I tried downloading this lastnight and it says it installed, but where? I cant find it.
    If I go back to the page to try again, it opens as a huge text file.
    Yeah, maybe I should have mentioned you need to download the file onto your PC and then email it to yourself or transfer it over.
    I downloaded it fine, but when I connect, I can see the stream at the bottom of my screen, but I have no sound. I tried the headphones, and nothing. Should I have done something different??
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Is it loading WMP or TCPMP?

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    TCPMP, because when I tried it without, it would keep saying connection failed
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    When you play other things in TCPMP do you get sound? Does the timer show in the player (it should start counting from the time it starts playing)?

iPhone 3G ..:.. Jailbroken 16GB Black
    AT&T 8925 Tilt ..:.. WM 6.1 ..:.. SIM/CID unlocked
    BlackBerry 8830 ..:.. Work phone
    No timer shows, but I have never used any other TCPMP (Sorry I am new at this). I just assumed that when I installed the program, it would work right off the bat, am I doing something wrong? I can see the channels, the stream across the bottom of the Sirius player, etc. but no sound
    Quote Originally Posted by grnazar View Post
    No timer shows, but I have never used any other TCPMP (Sorry I am new at this). I just assumed that when I installed the program, it would work right off the bat, am I doing something wrong? I can see the channels, the stream across the bottom of the Sirius player, etc. but no sound
    Try unchecking "TCPMP On MemCard" even if your TCPMP is on your Memory Card. Also make sure your Login and password is filled in.
  16.    #16  
    Mine is acting the same. I had it working fine on my 700w but on the 750 it is connecting and I too see the stream and the song title. It is connecting fine but with no audio.

Quote Originally Posted by grnazar View Post
  17.    #17  
    I think we are just missing a piece here. I got it working via WMP but not with TCPMP. I sort of remember having to install some else on my 700w for TCPMP.
    Is there something else we need to install?
    thanks for the link, i've been looking for this, miss my Sirius radio at work. Just beware, if i'm not mistaken, while you're streaming calls go to voicemail...maybe it's been improved on...but the last one i had on my MDA it did that.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    nice find!
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter View Post
    thanks for the link, i've been looking for this, miss my Sirius radio at work. Just beware, if i'm not mistaken, while you're streaming calls go to voicemail...maybe it's been improved on...but the last one i had on my MDA it did that.
    My calls have been coming through while streaming ... even while in an EDGE data area. I didn't think that was supposed to happen.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast