Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Ok so I finally got my Treo, and I must say it is pretty cool. It will take a little time to get used to the WM format, but it can for sure do a lot more than the 680. I can notice the difference a little in the screen res, but I will get over it. I got my TELENAV installed, and it actually looks better than on the 680. The only problem I am having is my 2 gig card will only work for a little bit....I have to take it out and put it back in...I may have to take it back and swap it out, but I will wait a litte bit so others can get there hands one. But overall I am VERRY VERRY happy. ALSO....People are telling me that they can hear me better on the 750 than on the 680....that is a good thing I just wanted to add my thougths to help others
  2. dooks88's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #2  
    I just picked mine up yesterday. I am pretty impressed as well. Not nearly as buggy as the 700w I had previously.
    Cingular 750
  3. #3  
    I am picking up mine tonight. Can't wait to get Tweak2k on it to start "tweaking away"!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  4. #4  
    Ya, I like mine too...anyone know how to KEEP the BT audio gateway open? (not head phone, just a headset) so I can listen to my mp3 audible books the my headset...voice command opens for a second & closes audio again...i tweaked this successfully with my htc tytn...thanks!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by CDTV View Post
    Ya, I like mine too...anyone know how to KEEP the BT audio gateway open? (not head phone, just a headset) so I can listen to my mp3 audible books the my headset...voice command opens for a second & closes audio again...i tweaked this successfully with my htc tytn...thanks!
    Hey, you just need to get a A2DP BT headset and you will be able to listen to audio/music thru BT headset. My Treo 750v support A2DP/AVRCP out of the box without any tweak or software installation !

    I'm currently using iTech Clip Radio.
  6. #6  
    ...well, that's not a headset, it's still headphones(even tho it'll answer the phone), I'd like a super-small solution like I have (the bluespoon ax2)...but I'd buy a new one if that profile was there for a small headset...which would not make sense to have a headset(mono) with a2dp...other tweak ideas?
  7. #7  
    which miniSD are you using?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by CDTV View Post
    ...well, that's not a headset, it's still headphones(even tho it'll answer the phone), I'd like a super-small solution like I have (the bluespoon ax2)...but I'd buy a new one if that profile was there for a small headset...which would not make sense to have a headset(mono) with a2dp...other tweak ideas?
    Have you tried btaudiotoggle?

    http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsu...h-headset.html
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    I am picking up mine tonight. Can't wait to get Tweak2k on it to start "tweaking away"!
    I've got a license to Tweaks2K also: Let me know which are most helpful on the 750!! Getting Cleartype on IE is always my first tweak..
    They're just tech Toys Folks, There IS a higher power.

Posting Permissions