Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    On my "call in progress" screen the number and "active" font is all weird looking. I have no clue how it got messed up anyone else have experienced this? lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Do you have "Weather Panel" installed?
    go to program files/marsware/weather panel/themes/default and delete these 2 files.

bradhitc and pixel.

then softreset.
    How can I manually change the size of my system font? All my notifications and messages are so big they are off the screen after using Tweaks2k... can idea?
    Lee Ladisky
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Go to Start Menu - Settings. Then select the System Tab and touch Screen. Go to the Text Size tab and you can adjust it. Mine is the second from the left (not the smallest) and it works well for me.

Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeladisky View Post
    How can I manually change the size of my system font? All my notifications and messages are so big they are off the screen after using Tweaks2k... can idea?
    All, per the recommendation I have used the system tab and adjusted the font size... this worked for some things, however, the problem remains. Systemically, all pop-up system messages and some programs are SO LARGE that they cannot be properly displayed. This occurred after an attempt to use Tweaks2k, etc. Is there a reg hack to adjust this as the standard preferences/system adjustments via the OS don't work!!!

Lee
    Lee Ladisky
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    go to program files/marsware/weather panel/themes/default and delete these 2 files.

bradhitc and pixel.

then softreset.
    i had this same problem with this same exact font, and always forgot to ask here, hehe. this fixed it, thanks Cody!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Tweaks2k2 - press TWEAKS, SYSTEM TRICKS, SYSTEM TRICKS again, COLLECTION 2 tab, adjust font size is 2nd up from bottom. This same problem always happens to me right after I install Tweaks2k2 and it drives me bonkers.
    Treo 700WX - VZW