Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Ive looked at numerous threads but I can't find where I can just change my background image. I made a jpg but I'm unsure how to replace it on the Todays screen
    connect to activesync and sync with your computer. on your computer activesync use explore to get to your "my documents" folder. copy and paste the jpeg to this folder. then from your treo go to that folder and open the same jpeg. hit menu and select "set as today background".

this doesn't have to go into the "my documents" folder. i just used this so you could understand
    or once it is on your treo you can do this... from today screen menu/prefs/today settings/appearance and you will see a box. select "use this pic...." and then hit browse to find it.

hope this helps, cody
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    thank you, is there a way to chage the "blue" lines on the today screen? Also i know the screen is 240 x 240 but does anyone know the sizes of the bars at the top and bottom?
    ui tweaker is an awesome app that changes lots of colors. you run the app right from your phone. any changes you make will be gone as soon as you change to a different theme. nice and safe. search this site for it. I know its here, I posted it.