1.    #1  
    Just got 750 today. Trying to sync my os to windows. Wont work. Active sync is talking to the 750, but I cant get any of my info over to it from os. Help! I am going from a 680 to a 750
  2.    #2  
    Trying to sync to Outlook 2007. Is it compatible?
  3.    #3  
    Just got off the phone with palm. OS is not compatible with Outlook 2007. Im screwed for now.
    You can at least transfer your contacts via bluetooth.
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I did some searcing on the internet and found a few things. People with Windows Mobile Devices are able to get Outlook 2007 working with the beta version of ActiveSynch.
    http://www.futurehardware.in/562099.htm
    I don't know if it applies to this case but it may be worth a try.

You may also want to have the moderators change your initial post to have a title like "Can't synch with Outlook 2007",

Thanks
  6.    #6  
    Got it to work. I am a 1st time outlook user. Just got Outlook 2007. I had to first put it to Outlook 2003 (on my sons computer). I then sync'd froom 2003 to my 750. Then on my computer sent the 750 info to Outlook 2007.Works fine now.
    Quote Originally Posted by lars464 View Post
    Got it to work. I am a 1st time outlook user. Just got Outlook 2007. I had to first put it to Outlook 2003 (on my sons computer). I then sync'd froom 2003 to my 750. Then on my computer sent the 750 info to Outlook 2007.Works fine now.
    How did you get Outlook 2007? I didn't think it was offically released yet.

8.    #8  
    Its a whole microsoft package.My brother in law installed it. He is in some type of computer business. I am not too computer savy.Didnt even know its not out yet?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    If you still have the 680 just take it to an official Cingular retail store and they'll transfer all of your contacts via infrared. I did this when I went from my 650 to the 750 and it worked perfectly. Then all you have to do is sync the 750 to your desktop.
    Its a whole microsoft package.My brother in law installed it. He is in some type of computer business. I am not too computer savy.Didnt even know its not out yet?
    It's a part of Office 2007, which has not been released yet. If you have a copy of it, it may be a Beta release, which is not a fully finished product, which may explain why it doesn't work with the 750 yet.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Actually Office 2007 is released. It may not be available to the general public, but anyone with an MSDN subscription can download the final version.
  12.    #12  
    It works fine.I just had to transfer my OS to outlook 2003,then from 2003 to 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerShark View Post
    Actually Office 2007 is released. It may not be available to the general public, but anyone with an MSDN subscription can download the final version.
    Downloads off of MSDN do not constitute an official release. Here is what you get off the the Microsoft website when you try to purchase it:

"Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Office 2007.

This product is not yet available for purchase. Please feel free to try it now and we’ll notify you when the product is ready for purchase. "

The product maybe gold, and released to manufacturing, and it may be in the hands of developers and others, but it is not an official release until the public can go into a store and purchase it. Some OEMS have released Vista, but not to mainstream users. If you think it is an official release, try and call them for support. The official release date is January 30th, same as Vista.

14.    #14  
    Just asked him.He heads up a large company.He gets 50 copies from microsoft before official release.It is not a beta,or trial version.
    Just asked him.He heads up a large company.He gets 50 copies from microsoft before official release.It is not a beta,or trial version.
    I realize that Microsoft did release Vista through the commercial channels in Novemeber, but didn't realize they did Office as well. Last I had heard there were some problems with it. I stand corrected.