1.    #1  
    I am used to my Treo 650 and liked it very much but now need a phone I can use with my exchange service from mail2web and thought upgrading to the 750 would be a good idea.

So far I like the phone but what I don't like is that I cannot seem to figure out how to turn the screen and keys off or lock them while I'm on a call so I can put the phone in my pocket without worry of starting other programs or hanging up on the call. I used to be able to do this on my 650.

Is this possible on the 750?

Also, I really loved keycaps for my 650, is there a version for the 750?

Thanks,

I'm stressin...........
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    when not on a call, press the End Call button and that will disable your keyboard and touchscreen. press the End Call button again and then the center of the d-pad to unlock. go to Start->Settings->Keyguard to set options for disabling Auto-Keyguard options and to disable the screen while on a phone call.
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the reply but I think I may have been misunderstood in my first post. I am trying to find out how to turn off the screen and buttons and make it "sleep" while I am on a phone call so I can put the phone in my pocket without hanging up on the caller. I was able to do this on my 650 but can't figure out how to do it on my 750. Can someone help me here?
    Quote Originally Posted by braincell View Post
    thanks for the reply but I think I may have been misunderstood in my first post. I am trying to find out how to turn off the screen and buttons and make it "sleep" while I am on a phone call so I can put the phone in my pocket without hanging up on the caller. I was able to do this on my 650 but can't figure out how to do it on my 750. Can someone help me here?
    Go to:

Start | Settings | Keyguard

You can configure the auto keyguard there (the "When power is turned off" option is very similar to the out of the box setup on the 650) and you can also enable option to "Disable the touchscreen while on a call in Today Screen". That should be very similar to what you are looking for I hope!
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750