Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    How do the screen dimensions (not resolution) of a Treo 750 compare with that of the Treo 650 ?

Will an EXiM screen protector for the Treo 650 fit on a Treo 750 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelig87 View Post
    How do the screen dimensions (not resolution) of a Treo 750 compare with that of the Treo 650 ?

Will an EXiM screen protector for the Treo 650 fit on a Treo 750 ?
    I am pretty sure it is the same screen size. The accessories page on Palm.com shows that the screen protectors they sell fit all the the Treo's

http://www.palm.com/us/products/acce...li/3232WW.html
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    It's the same size, but the resolution is less (240x240)- but I really don't notice the difference. Maybe on Web pages.., but not with standard PIM programs, and Video looks decent too. I Installed MobiTv and couldn't be happier with a cell phone.Fox News network wherever I go...
    They're just tech Toys Folks, There IS a higher power.
    Quote Originally Posted by seaflipper View Post
    I am pretty sure it is the same screen size. The accessories page on Palm.com shows that the screen protectors they sell fit all the the Treo's

http://www.palm.com/us/products/acce...li/3232WW.html
    That's because Palm's screen protectors are meant to be cut to fit.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Not true,

I was in staples last night and they have a palm section that sells the palm branded screen protectors. The box says they are fit for treo's and does not list a specific model just "Treo". When I applied the film it was a perfect fit no cutting required.

Cheers!
    But is a 240 x 240 screen really worth protecting, anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by starshipxm View Post
    But is a 240 x 240 screen really worth protecting, anyway?
    Cute, but ignorant.