1.    #1  
    Just went live about 2 min ago...FINALLY!
  2.    #2  
    HOLLLLLY COW what just happened???? It is now gone off the site...I swear I saw it...i did i did.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Well it is on the Premier site right now.

12:24am it is up online.

I was waiting all along just like everyone else - but now I'm totally set with the Blackjack.

I see it on the cingular site under PDA's
    It's there now.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Anyone having issues connecting to the internet on Cingular in last 10 minutes... all of a sudden I just can't get on...
    -jscott
  7.    #7  
    SOOO weird.....Why do I not see it again???
  8.    #8  
    ok I see it now
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    It's on the site today. I'll tell 'ya, it's a nice looking phone. If it only had WiFi and the current BT standard, I'd get that instead of the 8525.
    Cingular reps are really pushing the PDA Connect Unlimited with the 750, a $40/month service.

Since PDA Connect Unlimited does not include text messaging, add on another $5 there.

Add on the 900 mintute voice plan at $60/month, and your looking at $105/month before taxes.

Can anyone recommend a less expensive voice+data+text plan? Other threads speak of "Media Net" but this option does not exist for the 750... at least the reps are not offering the package directly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    Just went live about 2 min ago...FINALLY!
    So Sky... do you actually work in the Treo Store at the Airport? I never heard back from you.. I want to buy the phone but do not want to change my data plan... I have the medianet..
    Damn, I went to the local Cingular store and they had 8 of them. Now the bad news, I missed my 30 day return by 2 days. Grrrr
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLuce View Post
    Damn, I went to the local Cingular store and they had 8 of them. Now the bad news, I missed my 30 day return by 2 days. Grrrr
    What are your options then?
    Nothing really, I am stuck with the 680. I was going to trade back in the 680 for the 750 and see if I liked it more then the 680 and if I didnt I would go back to the 680 again. As of right now, I guess I will stick with it.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Speak to them, tell them you were waiting for the 750 but the release was delayed, and you're only 2 days late. They will honor the return, I'm confident of that.