1.    #1  
    I have an Exchange ActiveSync account set up on my 750, and considering installing Yahoo! GoMobile... Anyone done this? Any conflicts?

They both sync the calendar and address book.. I foresee some potential issues with this.

Thanks!
    well - the problem I ended up with was not with the sync aspect, but a very strange and difficult to diagnose problem. Once I took Yahoo to Go from my 700wx, the issue went away. Here's the scoop:

I too use EAS on my device. After I installed the Yahoo app (this was about 3 or 4 months ago - right when it came out for WM devices), I noticed that emails WITHIN OUTLOOK that I was forwarding were not including the original text. In other words - they were including just my added header; my newly added text. Not the original message. And yes I had all my settings to include original message, etc. I took off the Yahoo app - problem solved. Another user in my group tested this - same thing.

I really liked the Yahoo app - but that was a deal breaker for me. I forward tons of email from my device, and to not have the original message go also - nope. No way. Yahoo Out. For me.