1.    #1  
    OK OK so here me out here. I have been in contact with a few Cingular stores since Friday and was told they would be in for sure today....TODAY! Well I just called them and the same lady told me she just got an email and the phones will not arrive until the end of Jan now. I simply DO NOT GET IT. I called stores all over Orlando and they all said the same thing. WE DONT KNOW WHEN IT IS COMING. When I tell them the official release has been put out, they just respond " who know why".......This sounds like another mess up for Cingular. ALSO notice it is NOT up on the Cingular site yet..SOMETHING is going on here folks!
    more like a rep that doesn't know anything besides not wanting to talk to you again.
    These reps don't know anything until it arrives in the box. I heard the same stuff just before the 680 arrived. As of noon today, nobody in Oregon seems to have any.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    they are showing up in Maryland... just nagged mine and not in Baltimore or Frederick or Annapolis (the bigger cities) -

actually had to drive to a pretty remote town to get it... go figure...
    -jscott
    Was in Bowie and Hyattsville on Saturday...nothing...even went to a frat brother that works in one of the stores and he didn't even have it inventory...He was opening closets while I was in the store...dude would have sold it to me if it was in.

Called 2 stores in the Atlanta area today and nothing...
    I am a real estate wholesaler, let me know how I can help you!!!
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!!
    Woody Properties, LLC
  6.    #6  
    Notice this change on the palm site??

Available late
    January 2007
    at Palm.com and
    Palm Retail Stores.
    Hey guys I know everyone is excited to get their hands on a spankin new 750 as I am but this is par for the course for a new release.

Make do with what you have now and in a couple of weeks you'll be able to walk into any store and pick one up.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I got mine at Cingular in Santa Clara, CA on the corner of El Camino and Kiely.
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottcj View Post
    they are showing up in Maryland... just nagged mine and not in Baltimore or Frederick or Annapolis (the bigger cities) -

actually had to drive to a pretty remote town to get it... go figure...
    jscottcj, Can you let us know where in MD you got it from, Thanks
    On Friday, I was told no inventory at retail store and they didn't know when they would get it. This morning they called me. Guess what?
  11.    #11  
    I left my number with 13 stores here in Orlando....Not one call today...But thats ok cause I got one else where with no contract extention. Will get it tomorrow.
    I went to the first of only two store that had them in Mesa, Arizona. The first handed me the box but couldn't sell it to me because it wasn't in his system!! Luckily, I grabbed the last of two that another had. All others said they expected to have them within a week.