Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can't even order it off the Palm site?

Do I need to go into a Cingular Store in the Mall? Any Rebates?

What is the 2 year contract price?
    I called every store here in Orlando and NO ONE has it...Some lame reps even told me the phone wont be out until next month. I am SOOO tired of these sales reps who dont have a clue. GRRRR
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette View Post
    Can't even order it off the Palm site?

Do I need to go into a Cingular Store in the Mall?
    Your best bet at the moment is probably the Cingular retail stores. That's where I picked mine up over the weekend, although they aren't universally available. They seem to be most plentiful on the West Coast of the US.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    I called every store here in Orlando and NO ONE has it...Some lame reps even told me the phone wont be out until next month. I am SOOO tired of these sales reps who dont have a clue. GRRRR
    Dude, allegedly you can get it at the Treo Store at the Orlando Airport.. I may take the 2hr drive up there if I call and they have it...
    I got the same thing, "We don't know for sure, but I think it'll be out early next month." Drove two miles to the next store and they had them in stock, but hadn't put them into inventory yet to sell.
    Blackvette,

I work in the Airport here in Orlando and I got Jared waiting for the FEDEX guy to show up. I have to go to work in about an hour so I will know for sure. Right now if it does show up, it will be unexpected to them, but you never know. I will keep u posted, I will even have them hold one for u..EMAIL me if you want.
    anyone in nj get one from cingular?
    Skyking, please keep us [posted on availability,
    Thanks
  9.    #9  
    Blackvette,

I work in the Airport here in Orlando and I got Jared waiting for the FEDEX guy to show up. I have to go to work in about an hour so I will know for sure. Right now if it does show up, it will be unexpected to them, but you never know. I will keep u posted, I will even have them hold one for u..EMAIL me if you want.

Sent you a PM.. What is your email?

Dude, if you can hold one that would be AWESOME!!! I'd make the trip up there in a heartbeat..

So you can simply set me up with a 2 year extention on my Cingular account? Leave everyting else as it is.. Hopefully I can just pop the sim from my 650 and be on my way...

Oh, what are the prices? any rebates discounts.. etc?
    On the phone with Cingular Business End User Care, ordering at the moment, they do have them...

$454 -100 rebate (unlimited data plan and renewed my 2 yr contract) = $354

EDIT 1...hold up, says they have the 680 and 680 no camera in the system..checking further...

EDIT 2...they found it (had to go to some other dept), order placed!

EDIT 3...to boot, I also submitted the request to get my 650 unlocked..ebay here it comes
    Last edited by scottymomo; 01/08/2007 at 12:16 PM.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Thanks for the advice, Scottymomo!!

I just called and ordered my Treo750 from the Cingular Business Call Center (888) 444-4410. Just like you said they had a little problem finding it but it is ordered. I was able to get the same starting price but I use Media MAX and not a data plan. She said the rebate is only valid with the unlimited data plan. She then said that she could take $50 off price with no rebate. Final cost $404 + tax.

Hope this helps others trying to get 750.
    Unlimited data plan means you're walking away from Media Works unlimited?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    Unlimited data plan means you're walking away from Media Works unlimited?
    Was that directed at me or jgk3? For me, I was on the old unlimited mMode plan from Cingular Blue...so more expensive but not too much more with corp discount...also meant I had to switch from CNB to CNG since CNB isn't offered anymore...of course, soon enough it will not be Cingular but back to ATTWS
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I just called Cingular Business Call Center (888) 444-4410. They said the full price is 1100.00 with no contract or rebates. WOW!!!!
    Everytime I try to order the treo 750 through Cingular's national business ordering (well at least the last 2 times), they say they're having a system problem. They also quoted me the $354.99 after rebates. They keep saying that the system shows the old data plans and they can't get to the correct ones. They'll call me back later when it's fixed.

It's quite frustrating since others are able to get the order through. For the ones who have been able to order through the National business ordering (premier), did you already have an account with Cingular? Maybe it's because I'm trying to port my number from Tmobile?
    Oh, when will I find the perfect smartphone???
    mstonini,

I already have an account with Cingular and I was out of contract, so a new 2 year contract was not a problem.
    it must be because I'm a new customer. Not sure what to tell them though.
    Oh, when will I find the perfect smartphone???
    I bet this thing doesn't show up online til at least tomorrow because Cingular can't get this right.
    Quote Originally Posted by franklane View Post
    I just called Cingular Business Call Center (888) 444-4410. They said the full price is 1100.00 with no contract or rebates. WOW!!!!
    That's laughable! Lol, it's $669.99 no cotract/no rebates nation wide through Cingular. Not sure about the Palm store.
    Where did you get the info from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbmc View Post
    That's laughable! Lol, it's $669.99 no cotract/no rebates nation wide through Cingular. Not sure about the Palm store.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast