Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Where did you get the info from?
    CSP product launch sheet. Of course the extra $20 only applies to the instore purchase. There could be markets that have it for $649.99 no contract.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bigbmc; 01/08/2007 at 03:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbmc View Post
    That's laughable! Lol, it's $669.99 no cotract/no rebates nation wide through Cingular. Not sure about the Palm store.
    That $1100 or whatever is the "base price"...like hey, look what a great deal we're giving you!

For example, check out the base price of the 8525 from the Premier site (attached)...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by mstoini View Post
    For the ones who have been able to order through the National business ordering (premier), did you already have an account with Cingular?
    Long time ATTWS/Cingular Blue customer with a contract up next month

that's not really that base price. no one will ever pay that for a locked piece of equipment! i guess they do want you to think you're getting a deal on the premier site. NOT!
    Gack, got a call today that they couldn't process the order and to call back in a few days. It's not on the premier site for order (at least for my company)

Too bad you didn't get yours today. My group account is the US Department of Defense, I guess that is about as big as they come.

I got mine today about lunch time. It is charged and I am just starting to play with it. I loaded the HSDPA patch and got 756kbits/sec. Needless to say that is much faster than the 650!

The size and fit are just right. One odd thing that I notice is that it is harder to get out of my case. With the 650 I used the antenna to get a finger hold. If that is the only thing I can find wrong, I figure I am doing great.
    gonna call back this afternoon and see if I can get anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by franklane View Post
    I just called Cingular Business Call Center (888) 444-4410. They said the full price is 1100.00 with no contract or rebates. WOW!!!!
    they will have to re-think these prices after the iPhone announcement (4gb version for $499)
    JGK3- Did u load the patch or the hack???? I was thinking of putting the hack on.
    2nd time was the charm..got my order # now...

Skyking,
    I used the procedure from the HSDPA Sticky thread. I guess it is more of a hack than a patch.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12