1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what the in-store price is of a 750 WITHOUT service activation of any kind.

My contract doesn't end for a while and I just returned my 680 hoping to spend maybe a $100 more for the 750, but it seems it may be costing a whole lot more.

If I have to spend $250+ I'd rather just go back to the 680 - even though I like the windows OS... argh looks like I'l be calling the local cingular stores later in the day

Thanks,

medician
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I could be wrong, but from what I have read, I think you are looking at a minimum of $399. Probably even more WITHOUT activation.
    Quote Originally Posted by medician View Post
    Does anyone know what the in-store price is of a 750 WITHOUT service activation of any kind.

My contract doesn't end for a while and I just returned my 680 hoping to spend maybe a $100 more for the 750, but it seems it may be costing a whole lot more.

If I have to spend $250+ I'd rather just go back to the 680 - even though I like the windows OS... argh looks like I'l be calling the local cingular stores later in the day

Thanks,

medician
    Probably about $649 is my guess
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by seaflipper View Post
    Probably about $649 is my guess
    Yup. 649 is the full retail price on this puppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsqr View Post
    Yup. 649 is the full retail price on this puppy.
    The only way I would accept a cingular branded 750 is if they gave it to me for a service commitment. The $250 they are willing to credit is not enough for me to advertise their service! You may think I am a snob. Fine. People around me look at what I buy and follow my choices. For that, I believe, cingular should pay me a lot more than cingular is willing to pay.

I believe the visitors of TC should do the same.

You all probably think I am nuts. Very well. So be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghiscott View Post
    The only way I would accept a cingular branded 750 is if they gave it to me for a service commitment. The $250 they are willing to credit is not enough for me to advertise their service! You may think I am a snob. Fine. People around me look at what I buy and follow my choices. For that, I believe, cingular should pay me a lot more than cingular is willing to pay.

I believe the visitors of TC should do the same.

You all probably think I am nuts. Very well. So be it.
    So it be. So it be.

Or, just use a case like the one from www.vajacases.com and you can't see any branding.
    Atlas Just Shrugged!