Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Well I'm still using the 700wx. My 750 is basically just a test unit at this time until WM6 update comes along.

Here are my comments on my comments.

This issue was solved with my a2dp cab install. A2DP works better on my 700wx now than on the 750.

The A2DP cab install fixed the random bluetooth turning off issue for me. And my Jabra BT8010 takes care of PDA audio over a headset. Also I use JETware's handsfree extension to allow me to enable voice command by using my bt headset. I don't need to touch my treo to call, but commands still have to be spoken to the treo and voice plays through the treo. It works ok since the mic on the treo is very sensitive and picks up my voice without being close to the handset. This is really the only limitation left on the 700wx where the 750 is better.

This is still true, but hasn't really been much of an advantage for the 750 so far.

This has also been solved by the A2DP cab install. This was a major issue for me and I'm glad it's gone.

As it turns out I can only get HSDPA speeds for about 10 miles during my commute. I don't have it available at home or in my building at work. Sprint has very good EVDO signal everywhere I am and it's way cheaper.

I did get an awesome price of $99 for the 750, but the monthly payment is way more than Sprint's.
    thanks hannip

Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Oh yeah the wm6 version of the 750 will be in sprints lineup later in the year .
    where did you hear that? the 755 turned out to be POS.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Great input - as always !!
    Thanks.

I have had both too for some time. My primary device is the 750. I am leaning to stay with - mainly as a result of the hack you (hannip) put together to enable BT Voice dial . Additionally I hate MS Voice Command - for me it is not reliable. I was able to find and install Cyberon Voice Dial - which requires you to pre-record programs/names/ etc. I found it to very dependable on the k-jam and tytn I have had in the past. My main auto is a ford SUV that runs on a diesel engine that makes too much noise (plus our 5 kids) to use a non BT voice command. I have found the battery on the wx to last much longer with push A/S going all day.
    Last edited by jbcross; 04/16/2007 at 01:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcross View Post
    Great input - as always !!
    Thanks.

I have had both too for some time. My primary device is the 750. I am leaning to stay with - mainly as a result of the hack you (hannip) put together to enable BT Voice dial
    Thanks, I'm glad some people are making use of that hack. I thought it was a major fix for bt vc on the 750, but not a lot of people appear to be using it.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234