1.    #1  
    I qualify for a phone upgrade.. and I will sign for the 2 years... But currently I show that I am using a Samsung FLip phone with the $19.99 Unlimited MediaNET plan..

How can I buy the new 750 and have them leave my MediaNET alone? Will or can they force me to upgrade to the full Data plan?

Also.. Will I still be able to use 3G if I am able to keep the MediaNET?
  2.    #2  
    Tons of reads... no replies?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    No replies most likely because no one can tell you for sure.

It really depends on the customer service rep that you get. From what I understand, officially you must have a PDA Connect plan. However, some reps will make the change for you. There are many threads around regarding the various plans.

I can tell you for sure that you can use the 750 and get 3G speeds using MediaNET. This is what I am doing. However, I didn't get my phone from Cingular.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerShark View Post
    No replies most likely because no one can tell you for sure.

It really depends on the customer service rep that you get. From what I understand, officially you must have a PDA Connect plan. However, some reps will make the change for you. There are many threads around regarding the various plans.

I can tell you for sure that you can use the 750 and get 3G speeds using MediaNET. This is what I am doing. However, I didn't get my phone from Cingular.

thanks!!! that helps!
    Gonna try and buy it from the Palm store at the Airport.. hopefully I can just sign for the 2 year extension get my discount and run...

I don't think Palm will enforce those rules like Cingular..